you've fucked how many people!?!?!??!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't no where to start... from when I was about 12 or 13 years old to now, I've probably been in relationships with between 8-11 women.

As far as how many I've "fucked", well damn that's too hard to count because I don't even remember much about many of them... A lot were one-night stands and at house parties and shit. I'd say between 50-60 different women. And maybe about 9 were ones I actually cared about.

Originally posted by WhiteOx

that really is her responsibilty

yeah, i dunno. i've got better game i think though :lol:

there's like 4 of her friends that i'd love to get in on it, but she's not down to invite someone she knows......we'll see if a few drinks can't change that

I got molested by a bird once. Shit was real foul. I was drunk as shit, and a girl I was dating for a while and I were making out on her bed. And then this girl that was at the party I guess was in the room but I don't remember that shit. Anyway, the next thing I know I look up and a bird is on top of me. I figured it was girl that I dated. Turns out it wasn't.

Thing is, she was better looking than the girl I dated, and I totally would have smashed sober... Ah well...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, i dunno. i've got better game i think though :lol:

there's like 4 of her friends that i'd love to get in on it, but she's not down to invite someone she knows......we'll see if a few drinks can't change that

haha, well good luck to ya but tread with care or that shit will turn sour ;)

Originally posted by Milton

I got molested by a bird once. Shit was real foul. I was drunk as shit, and a girl I was dating for a while and I were making out on her bed. And then this girl that was at the party I guess was in the room but I don't remember that shit. Anyway, the next thing I know I look up and a bird is on top of me. I figured it was girl that I dated. Turns out it wasn't.

Thing is, she was better looking than the girl I dated, and I totally would have smashed sober... Ah well...

you should have gone to the police man

who knows how man other men she could have abused?

Karen (1st girl, at 15. Half Black, half German)

Michelle (2nd girl. This one was a girlfriend for a year)

Dana (5'8" 34D Italian. I'll marry this girl someday)

Anne (My neighbor.. we decided we'll be fucking on and off until we're 90)

Adrienne (Sweet, innocent girl. 36D boobies. Blonde)

Melody (I regret this one)

Dayna (Friends with Anne... I'm conviced we fucked to spite her friend)

Carla (This girl was amateur. I was her 2nd.. but 1st to actually bang the piss out of her)

Jessi (Another regret, she got me drunk and took advantage. I passedo ut during sex)

Chelsea (Dumb as a bag of bricks. 5'11", huge boobs. Brunette)

Danielle & Lisa (twins! Lisa had DD's)

Alesia (only in the pooper. She was dating a 'friend' when this happened)

Christina (Girl a few years younger than me, broke her in)

Lisa (I don't know if this counts, we only went at it for 5 minutes before assholes invaded the room)

There might be one or two I forgot.. but I've been pretty on drugs in my day.

Laura, 5'5" petite, 34Bs, long blond hair, grey eyes, young pert body, so so pretty (we popped our cherries together at sweet 16 and went out for a while, then she broke my heart).

Nadine, 5'4" medium build, 34Cs, Mother Mauritian, Father English, looked Brazillian (we hooked up at a party and she fucked my brains out - I was 17, she 16, helped me mend my broken heart).

Abigail, 5'5" medium build, 34Cs, long blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, (we went out for a little while, she was a virgin and wouldn't give it up, then we broke up. About three months later I ran into her at a party and she asked to come home with me. Let's just say she wasn't a virgin the next day - I was 18, she was 17).

Jessica, 5'3" Medium build, 34DDs and a big booty, mother was German, father Jamaican (And this one was a real freak into spanking, sex toys, being tied-up, hand cuffs, sex in nightclubs, sex on drugs, sex outdoors, anal, ATM, you name it - absolutely amazing!)

Michelle, 5'4", petite 34B, born in England, parents from Jamaica (she was a virgin when I met her - this one I married).

So that's 5, all bangers no mash.

Laid - 2

1) Possibly M (21) - Made out with her for about an hour at the bars, too drunk to remember much else except an empty box of condoms on my floor the next morning. Honestly don't remember anything and it could have even been someone else entirely as everyone that was out with us couldn't remember what happened that night, including me. Found out that we were nearly ready to fuck straight on the bar from the bartender that was dating one of my friends. Talked to her later and she remembered the same amount that I did - nothing. Might as well not have happened.

2) K (43) - This woman had 20 years on me but was still pretty damn hot, didn't stop her from fucking my brains out. She couldn't get enough. It got weird after she said, after sex one night, "Do any of your friends think its weird that I'm as old as your mom?". Still talk to her.

Could Have Laid if I wasn't a fucking idiot - 35

Could have married if I wasn't a fucking idiot - 2