boogity boogity boogity boys let's go god damned racing!!!

freeze

"sport" honestly bitch, those goddamn race cars reach 130 degrees while racing, plus, fuck 500 miles. who are you kidding? running 500 miles that quick at those temps...let me guess, you're a female.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Need 4 Speed Underground n ima check out that nascar imax hopefully this weekend

Have you ever used a period or comma in one of your retarded sentences? Every time I see one of your posts I feel like ripping my eyes out.

F1 you have to change your tire pressure while still racing, nascar still sucks.

you often have to change your tire pressure in pretty much any race. are you blindly talking shit, because you're doing a shitty job of it. tire pressure is one of the many factors that go into getting a car loose or tight. that's the basic five word jist of it. stop spewing random shit.

i know all you rally racing fucks don't care, but pepsi 400. gordon and team defeats a virtually undeafable dei team at a restrictor plate race. although it was a great race it still pissed me off. maybe i'm just still bitter about talladega and gordon winning by half a car length under caution when dale jr. clearly was the strongest car/driver. such is racing. boogity boogity boys.

*typo

i don't question that rally is dope. i get into that action too. i started this thread thinking that maybe, since nascar is the number one spectator sport in the country, that there might be a few other people who get into it like i do. maybe i'm wrong, but fuck, there's so much that goes into that "street race" that makes it unbelievable to me.

go 8 go!

my last 5 posts have been about rally.

iv been spending alot of money and time turning my old 99 impreza into a rally car and ran in my first scca club rally event two weeks ago. placed third, but there was only 5 people in my class.

B]if you dont know what rally is really about, check this link and download the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

http://www.rallyalbum.hu/video.htm

my current buildm puts me in the group b class, witch is not a good thing because i have little rally skill, i wish it was more popular in the us.

this is about what my racer looks like, but its white, has eneki rally wheels, and has 4 hella lights, 2 on each side of the grill. and it looks less like a gay ass street racer scooby

http://www.rallyclassified.com/image/1100.jpg'>

Originally posted by Teh0wnz

^^IF that is your car, that is fucking sweet man. About how much hp are you pushing? Psi. of boost? C'mon let's hear it drop numbers.

thats not my car, i own the same thing but newer.

its somewhere around 230 hp. rember, its a rally car, not a street racer. its got an avo turbo and intercooler, cold air intake, and thats about it for the motor mods. the boost psi is at 11.

iv done more to it in the way of making it tough, as in eneki rally wheels, 50mm coil overs, skidplates under the engine and gas tank, endless brake setup, totaly striped interior, and since its scca inspected, i had to have a proper spot welding job and roll cage,

here is a picture of the shell just after welding and cage install:

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/dosoner/scoobyshell.jpg'>

it was my daily driver but i got a new outback sport

terratrip 303 and terraphone intercom going in when i can afford to do anything eles to it, much needed items but what can you do when your broke, the ghetto rigged stock odo is working for now anyways, and yelling is a fine intercom when your broke

bad ass dosoner!

I'd kill to get the opportunity to drive a real rally car on course. so fucking dope.

gotta love the fans as well. anyone willing to run out on course and flip your car back over so you can continue to race is beyond dedicated.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

gotta love the fans as well. anyone willing to run out on course and flip your car back over so you can continue to race is beyond dedicated.

rally fans are the shit they are always walk hella far out into the middle of nowhere to get some good action sitings, waiting out there with airhorns and what not, helpin people get unstuck, great people, the small scca club rally i raced in didnt have really any fans, everone there was there to drive and there was a grand total of only 21 cars there, i got next to last, thanks to a mechanical dnf in my class, or i would have been last, but it sure was fun! too bad rally isnt as big in the states as it is in other parts of the world

once again check the link for some good wrc videos:

http://www.rallyalbum.hu/video.htm

Originally posted by Teh0wnz

Hahah nice. 11psi is alright I s'pose, I dunno a whole lot about that stuff. Someone I know has a car that has a single turbo in it putting out 34 psi.... go figure.

34!?!?!?! christ, i dont know what kinda car he has but i wouldnt push a subaru over 16

you must have missed typed, 50+ at wheel? thats kinda weak.

i wasnt trying to call you out, im sure it can and has been done, i just heard scoobys dont do well over 16, i have no idea about other cars, i guess it depends on the ecu too

Archived