do you people keep these people around???

T=E=A=S=E

Hurry up and die. No one cares about your pathetic life.

Jokes LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ola ola ola :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, but seriously - die.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

tease, i was going to email you this but i thought it could help more than you..

i have a friend who you could say was my best friend. Anywho, we lived within 10 mins of each other, went to the same schools, did the same things, shared the same spliffs and probly women too.

He got a girlfriend, and slowly the same thing happened.

Then, to make it worse, he moved away after being kicked out by his mum. I started to see even less. it got to the stage where i was the person trying to make contact and not being successful. Id leave messages, texts etc and no reply. i got sick of being the one trying to make things happen (like you are now) and i thought "fuck it". i stopped bothering.

anyway, moral of the story is: still mates, but not as good for obvious reasons, but it is worth keeping friends with people. you never know when it may come back.

ya get me?

it also seems to me that if you've only known the guy for 6-8 months then i'm not sure why you considered him such a close friend. real friendships usually take years to develop and in that time you figure out what your friend is like: when he has a girl, when there's money involved, when he's fucking shitfaced, when you need backup in a fight, when he's cracked out on some other drug etc. and then you decided whether all that shit is worth it and they decide whether it's worth it for them. in 6-8 months you'll never have time to figure all that shit out about them.

seems like shit should be/could be cool between ya'll and you should just keep in the back of your mind that if/when he gets another girl he'll be out of the picture for a while.

I, too, have experienced the good friend getting whooped by a high maintenance “shower me with attention” bitch more than once. When they broke up, and he was down for chilling out all of a sudden, I said “Fuck you, you’re a pussy. You lost my respect, and I’ll be laughing at you for a long time. But alright, roll something up.” Well, that was basically what I said.

Not to sound like a sexist, but like Nas says, “never trust a bitch ‘cuz a bitch lies…” my point being, how are you going to let some bitch grab you by the balls like that? These fools should get into the dominatrix scene, if they haven’t already.

I understand seeking’s and other’s points, but I have seen two exxxxtreme cases of pussywhippedness in my life. I don’t know about you guys, but if someone punks you off for months to go chill with some bitch, then he cut you off. No sense in trying to work things out. No sense in being friends with someone who walks around on a leash in public. That’s the type of guy that will snitch on you, too. You’ll be in jail reading shitty war novels while he’s reading love poetry to some devil, not giving a shit about you. Besides, he’ll do it again. Why do people get so damn attached?

Sorry, I’ve been very angry lately. I need to get the chemical balance in my brain checked.

what kind of a pussy ass dude blames a woman for what he does? if a dude spends all his time with a girl, it's cause he wants to, not cause she's a 'bitch'. if she's demanding and wants all his attention, and he gives it to her, thats his choice. if he gets totally played, again, that's his choice, not her fault. if i ask for your life savings, and you give it to me, don't blame me cause you're broke, ya heard?!

some of yall...it's a wonder you can get a woman to date you, much less marry you and have your kids, being as ignorantly mysgenistic as you are.

I said “Fuck you, you’re a pussy. You lost my respect, and I’ll be laughing at you for a long time. But alright, roll something up.”

This made me laugh out loud. But its true.

Why are you putting so much emphasis on a guy hanging out with you or not? Thats some feminine shit, no offense. But this is how women act when you take a girl out of their circle. I hate her because she hung out with you and not us. Men are friends because they have common interests, so if you and dude have common interests, why not take him back. Your boy is still your boy, ya, he was a bitch for getting whipped by the girl, but who gives a shit he's your boy.

The only people I've cut out completely are ex girlfriends, and those dudes that I needed to back me up in some situations but didn't. Those people can fuck off. But a friend is a friend, period.

I've had a friend since highschool and he's always been a player and shit, so he kicks it with a lot of girls a lot of the time. We only hang out occasionally, but thats fine, it's not like I need his attention all the time. Then this chick he stopped dating calls up like "Bobby said he doesn't hang out with you guys anymore, I guess you're not his real friends." I laughed at her and hung up. The truth is, Bobby has had my back when shit went down from day one. Has he fucked up? Yes. Have we got in fights? More than once. Is he my friend, of course he is. Who gives a shit, if we start hanging out every day its cool, if we don't call in a month it's cool. Everybody Breathe...

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i dont know why i ever bother talking to you fuck ups. you guys act like your life is perfect, and everything is peachy, and youre alway right and know it all. fuck you guys.

No, the thing is, most of us know how to deal with normal situations and if we do ask for help on a message board we don't freak out and act like a retard when people say things we don't want to hear.

If you want advice you should listen to seeks. For real, dude is trying to help you.

Shit gets fucked up all kinda ways in life... especially as we get older. I just started talking to a friend I hadn't talked to in 4 years. Shit happens man, deal with it. People grow up, go to college, join the military, get married, go to prison, have kids... all kinds of shit.

I feel ya on the bros over hoes tip but seriously if he was in love with her or something give the man some breathing room.

Archived