Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in nyc i see roshe's all the time. jordans are still the #1 sneaker i see though. the foam hype kinda died down, maybe it's more of a winter shoe?

I HATE BEING A (UK) SIZE 4 NIKE SORT IT THA FUCK AAAHT INNIT

Girls want decent kicks too.

Anyways I love my Flights :) i LURVE them. See, I can't stand Foams haha, so to each kickhead their own I spose.

These came yesterday:

nike-big-nike-high-sfbk_1024x1024.jpeg?984

I was teh sads to note the patterned inlay is a bit blurry. Nike need to sort their shit out, the QT on ladies' stuff doesn't seem to be as tight.

That's my fav thing about sneakerheads - I might not like your choices, but I love that you care enough about sneakers to get excited bout em (well, that's how I feel anyways) :)

My trainers always look gigantic cos I pretty much hi/mid top exlusively and usually they're also Nikes so massive and my feet look like cartoons.

Inj, what's your trainer style?

Also i can't prop either of you atm* and it's doing my head in

*mass just for you that one means Ass To Mouth x

I'm laughing at all this ATM/A2M misunderstanding ... lol.

I like nikes a lot. SB dunks feel like walking on marshmellows, which is comfy. air max 90's are crisp too. I also have a hellova wish list ... some jordans, some nike boots, some new timbs, some of everything.

I also rock some respectable white boy shoes from time to time for the upstanding young pale women with dark hair and humanities degrees. Think low cut skate shoes (emerica wino's in grey are what i last picked up) or some clarks.

And some high-top chucks in black and white or all black to keep it flavorful. A little of everything, you see.

You're talking to 2 connoisseurs of the 445 thread here, and we keeps it classy.