Americas first GRAFF artist spray paint

info

im up for gettin some.. its just the 4-5 weeks that gets me... i mean i only get a lil money at a time, and i always need more paint, so if i order this, then it will be like 2 weeks before i will have the cash to buy any more paint.. but i wont have any paint before that two weeks.. ya that made no sense.. but what the hell..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My two cents

Everything is cool exept the name....It sounds a litttle frooty to me. IF you want a name for american spraypaint it has to be more hardcore and make it sound good......it makes you want to buy it just because the name is hardcore and the can decoration is dope....

i know is all about the quality of the paint but if i see a can like that i woundt probably buy it cause it looks gay... plain and simple. but fuck it competition is allways good for everyone.

Re: My two cents

Originally posted by elmeromero

Everything is cool exept the name....It sounds a litttle frooty to me. IF you want a name for american spraypaint it has to be more hardcore and make it sound good......it makes you want to buy it just because the name is hardcore and the can decoration is dope....

i know is all about the quality of the paint but if i see a can like that i woundt probably buy it cause it looks gay... plain and simple. but fuck it competition is allways good for everyone.

this was one of the most thoughtless and retarded babbles i have heard or read rather in a long time. You wont buy a can becuase it looks fruity? Wow, amazing that you are so close minded that you wont use quality paint because of a name and the can design. Amazing, someone like you is that retarded. Shit all the cans could be colored fucking pink with penises, i would still use it if its cheap and better than the other shit.

Re: Re: My two cents

Originally posted by onesecondple

Shit all the cans could be colored fucking pink with penises, i would still use it if its cheap and better than the other shit.

If they made spraycans that were pink and penis shaped I'd buy them even if the paint sucked. That would fucking rock.

once u guys get some, tell me how it is cuz 3.75 is like 30cents more than krylon here in hawaii so it may actually b a good buy if it kix ass, thanx for buyin it n tellin us ppl who r waitin for a reivew 1st haha

n screw belton n montana i need 2 order 1000 bux worth of paint n they r like 6bux a can thats a load of crap!!! that is way2much for a damn can of spray man, ill pay this cuz its a reasonable price

CAPS IS SCRATCHIN HIS HEAD

Originally posted by info

True

Its is 4.25 a can but if you probably contact them im sure like most paints its cheaper in larger quanities.

the online price, i think its a round off for guys who want smaller orders.

or maybe cause it is the first edition cans(hard core paint collectors)

who knows ,there doing it though.

Um I got a feeiling you might be just a little more than an info bot.

Stock or sales?

Guest schick1

blubber colors looks wak!

I think i'll stick with berry pink, color place silver,3.00 rusto stops rust, and 3.50 montanas that dont need to be shipped to my crib thank you very much

I'm not ordering any until they can get the shipping date to a week or less. There is no reason that a company using an instant payment method such as paypal should take longer than that to get a product to you, unless it is being sent from another country. I would assume that they're using hazmat UPS shipping. I've ordered plenty of hazmat items before and never had a delivery go over 5-6 days, even for spontaneously combustible materials, which this isn't.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I'm not ordering any until they can get the shipping date to a week or less. There is no reason that a company using an instant payment method such as paypal should take longer than that to get a product to you, unless it is being sent from another country. I would assume that they're using hazmat UPS shipping. I've ordered plenty of hazmat items before and never had a delivery go over 5-6 days, even for spontaneously combustible materials, which this isn't.

i hear that, someone told me it was a scam and they werent really makin paint, and the site was down, however, if you look at the site, they are continually adding more and more too it. I think the original statement of "they sound liek they are selling a product that isnt made yet" is still standing. When they get it to a week or less, believe im ordering a case or 2.

not sure that i am feelin' the existing colors.

the funny thing is that the pieces on the home page are done with colors that arent available through blubber.

what brand of paint then are the using for eye candy on the web site.

Originally posted by rinse

not sure that i am feelin' the existing colors.

the funny thing is that the pieces on the home page are done with colors that arent available through blubber.

what brand of paint then are the using for eye candy on the web site.

onesecondple's special paint

Originally posted by johndoe

oh, and the flick of the can spraying black on the website looks pretty thick.

http://www.blubber-colors.com/images/blubber_home.gif'>

http://www.molotow.de/shop/static/newsCenter/0403/images/nc0403_r1_c4.jpg'>http://www.molotow.de/shop/static/newsCenter/0403/images/nc0403_r1_c5.jpg'>

:confused: :confused: :confused:

strikingly similar, if not the same.

http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/upload/s...ghlight=blubber

bunch of crooks, you should refund her the $25, it's making your company look bad and i sure as hell dont want to order from a bunch of sheisters, not to mention you say she doesnt write graff, like that has any importance to the distribution and promotion she would have done in favor of your product.. sounds like you guys need a new sales rep or manager in charge of sales. let me add that she would win this case.

bye.

Sorry guys but I have to give your paint a thumbs down.... The pressure is good but the quality of the paint is not up to par.. The paint doesn't cover... I you guys get better quality on your paint I will support you... but as of right now it's a no go.....

Archived