Americas first GRAFF artist spray paint

info

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't see any problem here. If the paint is good and someone is willing to buy it, everyone should be happy, wether they're sticking with the rusto or buying european paint or this blubber stuff.

I myself as a piss poor fuck would like to see as much high quality brands fighting for market as possible. the prices would be low and the best quality paint would win

and after all if you wanna keep it real there will always be the rackable cans with lower price and less opacity or whatever.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Joker

Typical fuckin' American responses.

Fuckin' retards, all of you.

If you reall... ah fuck it. It's not even worth the time.

Not to hate on "blubber" but my homie in Grand Junction is making a new line of paint that COMPLETELY mimicks old Krylon- It's called "Paper Label". It's only in the baby stages of development but I got to try the first 5 test cans and the shit is BUTTER as fuck! I wouldn't let him leave with his Jungle Green and apparently he also got a dope Icy Grape. The others were: Chrome Yellow, Burgundy, aqua pastel, etc.. I don't know prices or anything but he's in the process and it's measured in good ol' American Oz's!!

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

I'll use whatever I can get my hands on..Rusto, Belton, Montanna, Kylon, True Colorz, whatever..Hell I've used brands of paint some of you probably never heard of..I'd like to check this Blubber shit out..They use to call me the Krylon Kid, and to me, if Krylon came back out with the 70's-80's colors again, I'd be in heaven...dazed and confused...:dazed:

:yum: :yum:

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

but if its as good as rusto id buy some.

werd!

Originally posted by Seeking

...and yes, why is an american paint company using the metric system?...

canadians use both metric and non-metric systems of measurement. i'm pretty sure our maple-leafed friends have commitment issues.

anyways, maybe this stuff is north americas first graff geared paint and perhaps its manufactured in ca-nan-ada?

Originally posted by Arekshun

now if it's american...then why the ml's?American's may be giving the paint a name,but what europeans are making the paint ?So who is making the paint..germans ???

i believe it's ze germans.

don't believe the hype, tho. if this "blubber" is coming from german factories, it's top notch.

emphasis on the "if". dunno about your paint quality in america, but those new generation montanas are the shiiiiit.

Originally posted by rinse

...perhaps its manufactured in ca-nan-ada?

:rolleyes:

Germans make top notch industrials. Have a look at some of the stuff they came up with in the wars, and how fast they cranked the stuff. As far as electronics and high-tech go, they're not doing too well though. :

Unless someone ships this stuff to Aus, I don't care, but I may order a handful of montanas, beltons, and this shit just to see how it sizes up to Dulux...

As far as the open market goes, the more products on it, the better it is for consumers (i.e. lower prices) due to the competition for business. Hell, look at us, we're behind 3rd world countries as far as internet goes, because we have a single company that controls our communications infrastructure. Although the well established brands will continue to roll, if Blubber is sold at half the price, it will probably make a name for itself, even if it isn't quite as good. Economics... Fun.

As far as it being stocked in hardware stores, it's not going to happen. How many hardware stores that you know of would want to encourage graffiti? Hell, most of the ones here get shittily tagged up regular...

Paper Label

no more info EPMDfan... Just a graff writer, homey wanted me to try his shit, said I get my own color green so I'll probably go with old school Avocado or like a grabber green... plus if I did know I wouldn't tell you since technically you guys would be in competition.. Of course if you want to ship me out some advance Blubber promos.......:smiles: :smiles:

Not at all.

The selling out of graffiti, as I see it, is not in terms of seeing new paint companies. By all means, support a graffiti-driven paint company over one that forges campaigns that fight our lifestyle (Krylon). The selling out of graffiti is in the commercialization of it. This company is not commercialization, it is a means to get quality paint to American's at cheaper prices than Montana and Belton.

I'm glad that all of these new paint companies are suddenly sprouting up (Blubber, Paper Label, CAPS venture...). It can only be good for us. If the paint sucks, don't use it. But if it turns out to be quality than it's everyones benefit. Plus it makes for a bigger color selection.

I'm done rambling, if you've gotten this far than good job.

BLUBBER-COLORS.COM IS UP

CHECK OUT blubber-colors.com its up

also i heard blubber has discontinued krylon colors coming out too with the original krylon names, cause there no longer registered. Saw it in a mag this month.

They had spanish brown and avacado.......

:D :D :D

Well the actual site is now up.. blubber-colors.com and I'm a bit disappointed. I know its a new company and all but they only have 6 colors to choose from, and yeah its only 2.75 a can but they charge 1.50 a can for shipping. You might as well stick to belton or montana for that price

am i missin something, im only seeing 6 colors. BUt to me paint is paint, ill buy it if i like it or need the color. Its a good idea finally in the states though, no joke, but it hought belton and what not were low pressure, thats why they are easier to control. Am i wrong? I hope to see it in stores soon.

True

Its is 4.25 a can but if you probably contact them im sure like most paints its cheaper in larger quanities.

the online price, i think its a round off for guys who want smaller orders.

or maybe cause it is the first edition cans(hard core paint collectors)

who knows ,there doing it though.

Originally posted by info

True

Its is 4.25 a can but if you probably contact them im sure like most paints its cheaper in larger quanities.

the online price, i think its a round off for guys who want smaller orders.

or maybe cause it is the first edition cans(hard core paint collectors)

who knows ,there doing it though.

i have been lookin over the site for the past few days, and am actually gettin pretty built up about gettin some, Its like 3.75 a can cuz you have to order at least 12, so i am gonna order prolly 2 of each color. I really hope this is true and it picks up, we need a belton/montana competitor over here

YEah looks like they have dropped the shipping price a bit.. it evens out to be 3.75 a can now...which isnt too bad, about the price of rusto around here. I'm going to put in an order tomorrow and see what happens... my only problem is.....it says 4-5 weeks for shipping?? Montana gets to my house in 2-3 days regular shipping..belton takes about 6-7 days. but 4-5 weeks? WTF

Originally posted by Delnegro

YEah looks like they have dropped the shipping price a bit.. it evens out to be 3.75 a can now...which isnt too bad, about the price of rusto around here. I'm going to put in an order tomorrow and see what happens... my only problem is.....it says 4-5 weeks for shipping?? Montana gets to my house in 2-3 days regular shipping..belton takes about 6-7 days. but 4-5 weeks? WTF

where can i order this?....and about the 4-5 weeks, thats most likely because they are just starting out and they need to get everything organized and what not, they need to like get into the pattern of mailing shit out, thats what i think...but who knows

Archived