Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you are just a retard mero, i was talkin to sugar, jesus fuckin christ, then you jump on my jock and search that myspace shit, jesus christ. Are you that hard on someone nuts and down on yourself that you have to search for me on myspace so you can find a link to a picture and post it here so that people will think you are funny? i mean, congrats on feeling the need to up your self esteem, and good thing you chose me to do it. Happy new year kid....

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Dec 31 2004, 11:26 PM

sorry to hear you're sick goocher.

and cracksmoka- i too am anti-social. I know of a free party goin on, but id rather sit here and eat cupcakes.

*spoken like a tru fat kid. :chicken:

thanks sugar

cupcakes....mmmmm my kind of fat kid!

oh well, new years came and went as i sit here researching lesson plans for a class i need to make up.

awesome!

I went to the xecutioners concert. It was amazing. Rock Raida and Eclipse rocked with the two new dudes.

Yea, and it was milwaukee, so people dont really get into concerts as much as other towns. Some people do, but most just stand there with there arms crossed bobbin their heads....douches, fuckin rock out.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 31 2004, 10:54 PM

Are you that hard on someone nuts and down on yourself that you have to search for me on myspace

This coming from the kid who spent a week trying to find me on myspace because he heard I was on there. Then tries to be my fucking e-friend.

Meroe is miles fresher than you man.

Why even try to half step?

Originally posted by the_gooch+Dec 31 2004, 05:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Dec 31 2004, 05:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mindvapors@Dec 31 2004, 02:48 PM

WTF:

http://www.dancingchicken.com/

this got me all happy when it was loading. only to make me frown.

I DEMAND A DANCING CHICKEN BEFORE MIDNIGHT. MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

say word:

BD13747_.GIF

say word!

dancing_chicken.gif

art_chicken_dancing.gif

gonzo.gif

[/b]

oh man. WORD. i owe u.

yo, i got ripped off for New Year's....my friends, and i went to a club were we had to pay a $35 dollar cover....that's bullshit, and at that the DJ sucked balls, but the good thing is i made it home to see another day.....plus my car is suppose to come out today....shit i hope my dad doesn't get mad at me, because he might have to put a little more on the deductable then he was suppose too....

Originally posted by Glik0+Jan 1 2005, 07:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Jan 1 2005, 07:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 31 2004, 10:54 PM

Are you that hard on someone nuts and down on yourself that you have to search for me on myspace

This coming from the kid who spent a week trying to find me on myspace because he heard I was on there. Then tries to be my fucking e-friend.

Meroe is miles fresher than you man.

Why even try to half step?

[/b]

i knew you were going to say that gliks.....that was cause i was lookin for ouncers....but whatever...

Originally posted by fatalist@Jan 1 2005, 03:48 PM

yo, i got ripped off for New Year's....my friends, and i went to a club were we had to pay a $35 dollar cover....that's bullshit, and at that the DJ sucked balls, but the good thing is i made it home to see another day.....plus my car is suppose to come out today....shit i hope my dad doesn't get mad at me, because he might have to put a little more on the deductable then he was suppose too....

thats cause you paid so much to get in the muhfucking club sis... :haha: i almost got sideswiped by like 3 different drunks 2nite, i hate traveling on holidays...

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra+Jan 2 2005, 06:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LaCosaNostra - Jan 2 2005, 06:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Jan 2 2005, 01:54 PM

last day of vacation...booo.

Nuff fucking said, I just woke up and I've got to work on a 7 page HTML project all day :hatred:

[/b]

dam, good luck with that.

i am just going back to work tomorrow, not school. i don't go back to school untill the 23rd so i still have some time to catch up on my work.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra+Jan 2 2005, 06:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LaCosaNostra - Jan 2 2005, 06:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Jan 2 2005, 01:54 PM

last day of vacation...booo.

Nuff fucking said, I just woke up and I've got to work on a 7 page HTML project all day :hatred:

[/b]

you've inspired me to start another sketch thingy. we already did happy new year, now i feel like saying fuck school:

Picture091.jpg