Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i am officially back, thanks gliko...but i know its not adaware thats fucking up my aol but it keeps deleting something that is and before it deleted all the files i checked for anything related to aol and there wasnt anything that i noticed...so i wasnt sure what to do so i tried it and it wouldnt let aol connect so i just set it back...i duno whats up with adaware

yeah, shit has been like this for the last 5 months and its really pissing me off but i dont wanna re-format my computer cause i have too many important things on there that i want to save.....my computer is really fucked, i cant open icons off the desktop or from the start bar, only a certain few....its crazy, not sure how to fix it

try downloading hijack this, its a program called hijack this.

Run it, save the log but dont delete anything.

http://forums.techguy.org/ go here, register. Post the log in the Windows XP section with a title like Hijack this log, please read.

Real professionals on that site will tell you what to delete.

Maybe even help you further with your problems.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Oct 17 2004, 07:48 PM

i wish i could take a sunday class, that would free up so much time for me during the week.

feel free to take mine.

school wasnt really that bad today. I only worked on ONE person for a half hour, the first hour i was at school i chilled and read magazines and then went to lunch cuz we had no clients... good times.

Originally posted by effyoo@Oct 17 2004, 06:48 PM

Woa, I loaded the page and had no fucking clue why these sounds were coming out of my computer, freaky. Didn't even know we could do that now...awesome.

Except it auto plays it everytime the page loads. Shoulda used fast reply!

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Oct 18 2004, 06:59 AM

hey iquit... why's this kb logo frozen? you're fucking up my floss.

i don't understand, but i find flossing to be extremely beneficial and i hate think that i am doing something which obstructs your ability to floss properly.

please elaborate on your complaint/request so that i might help return everything back to it's proper flosstronomical staus.

just so you might comprehend how bored i am at work right now...

WATCH THIS!:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA

word up bats....

i have to present a speech today...in speech class ...i had all month to work on it...but...my dumb ass decided to work on it last night...it was going to be about graffiti, and advertisement...but i didn't have time to get kick ass visuals...so i thought i would do it on salvador dali...but i said " fuck that its to much reading....and i'm tried"

so now my wonderful speech is about Pugs....how fucking funny...oooh man i hope i at least get a B :smiles:

honesty my paper is toyass wak.......oh well fuck that couch!

on another note...i met a new guy....and he's very cool...but there's a huge height difference that nukka is 6'1.... ^o^