Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Mar 14 2005, 02:16 PM

It's a late day at work, for one.

Today I start my two-year venture into sobriety. This shouldn't be a big deal because I've always been good with will power ...but I've also been smoking about a half of dro, blueberry, nantucket fannypack, harlem shake, haze, tibetan camel hair or afghanis damn near everyday for the past 5 years. Having a grip of warrants floating around and deciding to be 'responsible' is a pain in the ass.

I'm geeked to sober the fuck up and get back to being on point, though. Now maybe I'll be able to take a step back from being a jaded burnout and actually figure out how the get the fuck on with my life.

Replacement vice: na-na snacks.

YOU FRONTIN NIGGA. IMA SEND NASE TO YOUR CRIB WITH HANDCUFFS AND A ZIP OF HAZE AND AN 8BALL AND YOUR GONNA SMOKE 25 WUBANGERS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...HAHAHA. YODEL AT ME NIGGA, IM OUT HERE. CHEA CHEA CHEA IM ON A 5BORO TOUR. NAHMEAN YAHERD?

M E R O E S

P.S. 2BLAZESKE IMA SCREAM AT YOU IN A MINUTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Mar 19 2005, 08:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Mar 19 2005, 08:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Mar 14 2005, 02:16 PM

It's a late day at work, for one.

Today I start my two-year venture into sobriety. This shouldn't be a big deal because I've always been good with will power ...but I've also been smoking about a half of dro, blueberry, nantucket fannypack, harlem shake, haze, tibetan camel hair or afghanis damn near everyday for the past 5 years. Having a grip of warrants floating around and deciding to be 'responsible' is a pain in the ass.

I'm geeked to sober the fuck up and get back to being on point, though. Now maybe I'll be able to take a step back from being a jaded burnout and actually figure out how the get the fuck on with my life.

Replacement vice: na-na snacks.

YOU FRONTIN NIGGA. IMA SEND NASE TO YOUR CRIB WITH HANDCUFFS AND A ZIP OF HAZE AND AN 8BALL AND YOUR GONNA SMOKE 25 WUBANGERS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...HAHAHA. YODEL AT ME NIGGA, IM OUT HERE. CHEA CHEA CHEA IM ON A 5BORO TOUR. NAHMEAN YAHERD?

M E R O E S

P.S. 2BLAZESKE IMA SCREAM AT YOU IN A MINUTE

[/b]

yooo 26 it cant be true mang.Good luck with it though.

Mero holla at the kid, its fucking mint outside. Perfect blunt smoking weather

ehh, my flight home for spring break was a couple hours late... talked to some old guy who worked on burlington northern for a while.

is it normal to be selected for advanced screening before you even get to security at airport?

anyone interested in memmology. My old teacher got me interested. From my understanding, its the flow of ideas and such through society. yea im that bored.

os gemeos never called me to do that wall. oh well. i had given them my number and they said they were down but i guess not.

yesterday was a fucking beautiful day. dope weather. me and pen1 went up on my rooftop and did some burners, started painting some canvases too. had a good time. i'm real siked on having a private rooftop, gonna start burning some canvases. no better way to spend a day than chillin on your roof, painting, drinking coranas. i have a slingshot too. i can't begin to tell you how awesome shooting beer bottles is with a slingshot. man that was fun. like, the kind of fun you have when you're 8 yreas old and it's your JOB to have fun. i took some flicks of the rooftop i'll try to post tomorrow.

anyone hear the fat joe and jadakiss dissing 50? shit is tight. i'm not a fat joe fan, but i love jadakiss. me and my boy have been on a jadakiss kick lately. rockin out to d-block on the rooftop. and saying, "eh,HAH!" all jadakiss style. not to mention listening to "run", the ghostface and jada track a hundred times which is just fucking great.

so i had a good weekend and this week is short because i have fri, sat, sun and mon, off for easter. doooooope.

i might be traveling with pen1. possibly bangkok. possibly malaysia. there's some graffiti jam posted on art crimes for this weekend in malaysia. i think it's just a small local thing but it would be a pretty fucking sick adventure just to go check it out.

wow. i think i'm in a good mood. i forgot what that feels like exactly... and it's monday... very strange.

eh,HAH!

what's new bats? haven't been around much as of late, i have had a hell of a weekend, jumping off on saint patty's day. shit's been wild. i won some money at the blackjack table last night. played for almost 3 hours last night. tried a new sushi joint yesterday, met a new girl at best buy, yadda, yadda, yadda...it's been fun.

eh, HAH!

Originally posted by iquit@Mar 18 2005, 02:43 AM

i'll bring the knightbat raps like a slap to that new tatt on your back of a black cat holding a 40 and a big mac/ i'm all about bad tattoos/ i'm all about e-crews with fags and jews/ white trash wiggers and spics and hipsters and hicks and deto's straight but he's still got a limp wrist/ goose got more gold than slick rick/ i got a gold plated condom for my solid gold dick/ my dick's delicious bitch now watch it twitch/ bouncin up and down to my pulse like hip hop heads with their hands up in da club!/ i had no intention of mentioning the dimensions of my member in this rap/ it's supposed to be about the knightbats/ but fuck that my dick is huge an it's black and my sack packs thumb tacks and bang snaps/ yeah that's right nigga/ plaow plaow plaow/ nigga i nut fireworks and it hurts when i ejaculate allow me to demosnstrate/ plaow plaow plaow/ i did it again/ i shot fireworks and thumbtacks out of my dick for my friends/ i lit up the night sky and hung a 50 cent poster in my den/ at the same time/ yo how fuckin dope is this rhyme?/ we're the mothrfuckin knightbats bitch/ can't ignore us/ grey goose oh shit i think i feel a chorus...

gee double oh es eeeeeeeee....

that's meeeeeeeeeeee.....

gee double oh es eeeeeeeeeeee.......

that's meeeeeeeeeee.......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

AWESOME!