Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You told me so what? Haha, I still might be wrong, I saw a weird pic of him, I remembered him being a little bit stockier, but you know how guys do with wearing 80 layers to make themselves look bigger.

I just went to the gym, Im fucking out of shape. And guess what guys? Im actually REALLY making moves to quit smoking. Shit. If i quit smoking I might someday quit drinking and then I can have XXX tattooed across my chest. Fucking yes.

we've been on this page for 3 days now.

bowling is the new jumpoff, been going for about 2 weeks now, and i'm getting pretty good. beer, bowling and the titty bar. damn, i'm like a member of NO MA'AM. :lol: wonk saggin. i've been doing pretty well at the blackjack table lately too.

well gats since i just got the new helmetheads, and you happen to have a full page ad in it... now your OFFICIAL!!!

i want to see the shirts, you shoud have goose in a barber chair with gliko dancing around him w/. a str8 razor.....

oh yea, super props to EL GOOCHE for looking out.... i hooked them dudes up with some random flicks(some classics) and a couple bucks and they sent me like 3 or 4 issues!!!! im stoked to make my own zine now, i havent seen a good graff zine since giants back in like 95-96....

holla...

thats the one good thing about visting my mother and her husband, a retardedly large layup 20 minutes from their place.

Painted 5 freights last night, and 3 others on tuesday.

Then random other hands on garbage cars.

Who's up for another batjam at Fame 4/9 or 4/10?

Hey folks! Im moving in with the one like Tyler Durden and his main squeeze. Very fuckin excited, I love the place and the location, its damn perfect.

Im down for going to Fame then, if I can get a ride up, you know Im too lazy to take the train up.