Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gatita@Jan 22 2005, 02:49 AM

napua, im always around to kick it with. Especially if youre a chick. If youre a guy, well, yu have to deal with my boy who is 6'4" and about 260 pounds... but that would be your own problem.

;)

YEAH I DEFINETLY WOULDNT WANT DRAMA WITH THE HOMIE JERRY. THAT NIGGA LOOKS LIKE HE COULD PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH CINDERBLOCK. TRUE STORY. CHOP A NIGGA DOWN ON SOME IRON CHEF SHIT.

-MEROES

GET BLOWN

I agree even though fame is a chill place the turn over rate is too quick. However the main purpose of the day is for us knightbats to chill and bullshit, it would be nice to have the wall last more then a week. Bk would be awesome. As far as a background color goes, I was thinking something on the lines of a light brown or a mild brown, with some hints of white shines and black shading.. whats does everyone else think?

yeah i got my boy working on something for bklyn. hopefully we can get something. if not we can proceed with fame city.

i need to own a warehouse.

in time i will, and we will all paint there in cold weather, and in the summer we can have giant international pimp parties/bbq's.....it's called: a vision!

i think i need to "digibless" this "vision" haha

a wall in bk would be much easier for me anyway....im down for anything...just wanna meet up with some kb cats and paint and shit.....im hyped for this shit

. im trying to organize my flicks of painted work by me in one section and sketches of mine in another section...hopefully i dont get lazy and quit in the middle of doin this shit hah

whats everyone up to in KB? anyone else getting snow like craazy?

Originally posted by mindvapors@Jan 22 2005, 10:57 PM

sorry to hear that lady. turns out my bro broke his hand last nite and we had to spend most of today in the ER. watching them inject his hand and proceed to snap it bak in place got me queasy. im also very bored.

damn, that just made me queasy. :yuck: how is he feeling now? i hope they took care of him and gave him something to help with his pain. i hear you about the bored part. i should be working on my painting but i feel lazy right now.

drinking your face off = where i am right now... henneyrock...

over a foot of snow here already... my boy is gonna submit fr8 footage to the new "sneak attack" video.. i was thinking about tagging along and just doing them 10ft. tall hands taking up the whole side of a fr8, just to bug people out... what do yall think???