Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got a bottle of hennessey fam!!! thats all i got though, im broke as shit this week, my weekend wil consist of sitting around waiting on the eagles game sunday... maybe sunday evening if its not to windy ill hit the fr8's (the yards 2mins from the house) im also hype for this knightbat getogether in feb. we need a weekend getaway from the norm.. we should have another one in atlantic city in the summer!!! are we really gonna have a meet and greet that friday night?? and i like detos illustration, only it should say "join US or die" and be in a more styled font (not knocking just saying not paintshop) i love that bat and the slogan though... like i said gooch, id throw up 50 up front... just to secure them ... HOLLA!!! (cracka=only broke nerd in on friday night)

what's up bats? after having one long ass week of being back to school and working out, i decided to stay home for a friday night. first time in a long time. i ordered a TNA Wrestling Pay-Per-View and just chilled. Now maybe, i'll finaly get a decent nights rest. ahhh, slow night for 12ounce, huh!

update:

painting: ok, we are still on for fame city but my friend is working on a wall in bklyn as a possible alternative. if he can secure a large enough spot would you guys be down for that instead? it will definitly run longer than fame city would. let me know nothing is set in stone and as far as i'm concerned we are STILL on for fame city.

the shirts: i need an AI file so i can get it to my main man tom for a quote, and to see if they will have the time to print it. so let me know about all of that.

painting again: are we set on the color scheme? let me know.

Originally posted by gatita@Jan 22 2005, 02:49 AM

napua, im always around to kick it with. Especially if youre a chick. If youre a guy, well, yu have to deal with my boy who is 6'4" and about 260 pounds... but that would be your own problem.

;)

Yeah Gat...I am a chick...so don't sick your guy on me. :haha: I will send you a message on Myspace later so you can connect me since I am already on your friends list there.