Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, hair update, batsickles/ettes:

i asked the girls at the salon i went to, and they couldnt do the trendy blond bitch color because i've got WAAAY too many boxed hairdye colors on my head, and my hair would split off and i'd be bald.

so, we just ended up doing a heavy blond highlight on my already medium brown hair. Turned out pretty nice. :smiles:

Sounds good Sugar!

Ahh yes, over dying hair. I know about that. The reason why I have those two bright red streaks in my hair is due to my denial/rediscovering of why I cant bleach my hair. I tried bleaching two hunks of my hair, and ended up looking bald on the sides (like a fresh spin off of male pattern baldness) with a nice pumpkin brown towards the ends.

Yeh, super fresh. Lets just say I went to Duane Reade with a bandana in my hair later.

-gats/dumbass

Time to bust out the Sinead cut? Start from scratch...

I used to dye my hair all crazy punk rock colors. I had blue, green, blood red, purple, magenta, and super black. It got all chernobyl-d out, so I just shaved it off and started again.

There's this girl at my school who has the most awful chemical death hair on the planet. It's been bleached, dyed, ironed, straightened, and tortured to the point where it resembles something between a really crappy dollar-store wig and pubic hair. It's the most unfortunate thing I've ever seen.

Bats, thank you for helping me out with itunes earlier today, but now i come to you with another computer question...

Originally posted by DETO@Dec 24 2004, 03:11 PM

<span style='color:pink'>Knightbats, i need a little computer help. i got a new computer for christmas and am trying to save a picture to my documents. when i right click and go to save as, i only have the option to save it as a bitmap or art. how do i change it to a jpeg. thank you in advance.

VP DETO...

</span>