Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont ever believe a person that they got you a fly gift if they tend to be overly enthusiatic about things. I just got the lamest gift from a friend (a shitty ass canvas with his supposed "graf" shit in my name) and a small ugly t5soul bag with two packs of cigs in it.

What did I get him? a new fresh book on hiphop from 76-84 and a pair of sweet gloves that I knew hed love.

Doesnt he realize I hate his writing style already? God damn, lameass.

just got home, we went over to some friends house to play cards, drink and just hang out. all was good, all night till right when we were leaving. this drunk ass frat boy starts shit with my boy. my boy just lets it slide, "fuck him he's drunk." as we are walking out the door hugging and telling the ladies of the house thank you for having us over and goodbye, this loud ass motherfucker still wants to act a fool and i would love to get into detail about what happened, but i am afraid that the mods of our great website forbidme from doing so and i have already been warned about what i say on 12oz. so needless to say, kid got served proper.

deto/taking a page out of the book of Glik0

no, i rather be a pussy than get banned, like i previously stated, i have been warned a couple times and don't really feel like getting banned. if anyone would care to hear the unedited version of my night, get at me on AIM or email me. e-mail would be the better option as i don't really care for AIM. i only use AIM on my phone and it's a bitch to use. it takes forever. mkthx.

^Vice President Deto^

i love your thread whywrite: from whywrite to 12oz

hahah..sorry, this break sucks for me...

i want a real break/vacation. Id rather be at school right now and just skip xmas and everything and be busting ass.

And friend came over for a day or two....now is staying longer.

Fucking hell, this is weak. I left a ton of shit at my boy's crib yesterday and now I have to go get it within an hour and get back to my mom's house to go my family; on the CTA. Nedless to say, someone's going to be pissed off and it's my mom...Then, I have to go to my family's which is going to suck. Fuck a Christmas. :hatred:

bats, i need a little computer help. i got a new computer for christmas and am trying to save a picture to my documents. when i right click and go to save as, i only have the option to save it as a bitmap or art. how do i change it to a jpeg. thank you in advance.

VP DETO...