bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

Wow! It's great to see that everybody is doing good. My arm is healing up nicely (I'll have a couple of little scars, and we all know that chicks dig scars), and I'll be back on my bike tomorrow. I think I'd like to start racing too. Maybe this will be my year. I need to get a bike with gears before I race though, because I know I'd get dropped fast on my fixie. What dates are we looking at for the Stonecutters' Ride? I need to buy my ticket (as soon as I get the money).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

page 2. i don't think so.

my spring break is march 10-16. is that too early? if so i finish the year on the 9th of may. im lookng at fares, from philly its about $198. r/t. i bet i could do better than that though. whats the dilz peeps?

anybody who?

oh shoot there he is. alive and kicking, with bad knees and really bad morning breath.

sorry for being so distant cutters, i had given up on 12oz and then sonik told me it was back up or maybe it was bare i dunno and all i thought besides checking out the aroe post was getting up with you all.

some asshole idiot tagged my seat with a mean streak i found out who it was and went a little nuts, "dont fuck with jealousy" the pink princess cant be touched.

the last two weeks and me riding have been bad i got in a decent crash near the entrance to the hiway, and still had a roundtripper to cambridge on me, at least i took the ulock to the window.

i have no winter gear here so it is cold on the cold days, and i think i am a narcoleptic all i do is sleep all day. i took a spill on a metal grate/plate these things suck. it was raining and some idiot walks in front of me *you cant lock ujp in thse* i went down hard and hit into a car. bad luck week, as for a 45 dollar paycheck for 2 hard ass days f-that i quit i am jobless apartmentless and spent far too much money at the tattoo convention.

well i am back kids. so thats the lowdown.

j.

Guest HESHIANDET

damn mango, glad to see you back. sorry to hear the bad news. now that school is back in i haven't been working much. and my back is really killing me, basically i've quit for the time being. yada yada.

Originally posted by DIBS

lush,do you still ski?a guy i work with is a ski nut!!he cant wait for snow to start falling in tahoe.i might even give it a try this year,never been skiing.

not really. Mom and dad sold my racing skiis (all three pairs) and my racing boots, and I can't go back to softer boots, or skiis, and to buy skiis like my old ones is too much just for going recreational. Plus I didn't like skiing without a coach around to help me with my technique. I mean it was alright for the most part, but I kinda felt like a wanker. Last year I had a job that made me work weekends too. So no skiing then. I kinda took up snowboarding but haven't been able to do much of that either. Invite me to Tahoe and I'll teach you to ski :)

I think I need to take up a new activity.

Guest HESHIANDET

invite me to taho and i'll teacj you to snowboard. (my other passion). i might diss you after a while though, catch me apres style. toe the fuck up in the lodge.

btw-those little bikes are fun as shit.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

whats a helmet, only on the days when the voice says where your helmet or at least put it on the outside of your bag so you dont get a ticket and go to jail.

i wont preach,we already went through this whole discussion.just be careful.lush,ill let you know when its tahoe time around here,ive never been up there,so when i go, i wanna at least try some snowboarding or skiing.some instruction would help.and maybe we can get hesh to come too.hesh,ever been to tahoe?

Originally posted by DIBS

.lush,ill let you know when its tahoe time around here,ive never been up there,so when i go, i wanna at least try some snowboarding or skiing.some instruction would help.and maybe we can get hesh to come too.hesh,ever been to tahoe?

you better be careful because I'll hold you to that :)

Are any of you guys good at track stands? I was trying to do it the other day, because I was real bored (yes I was in my living room, watching TV, trying to do a track stand). I just kept falling over. Does anybody have some tips on mastering the track stand? I sure would like some help.

The ride:

53 pearl white somec pista speciale 1989

Miche bottombracket

Miche primato crankset 172,5

gipiemme 46t ring

Campy record headset

Miche primato pista pedals

cinelli al. toeclips

Campy aero record seatpost

Bianch pista seat, its comfy

cinelli pista drop bars and stem

wheelset 1:

Miche primato pista 36h

laced 3x front and back to Mavic cd4s

campy 17t cog and lockring

wheelset 2:

Phil wood high flange 36h

lace radial front and 3x in back to campy montreals

suntour superbepro 16t phil lockring

definately look straight ahead, stand up and find your rock when you get good you wont have to rock and you can sit down and then you can drop a hand off then another and then like the great melto ftk win by going one foot, and better even still backwards figure 8 one foots or how bout this, clifford the jew curl from boston has no hand one foot track skids for about 50 yards. ah the boredom after work.

hesh ill rip you a new asshole in the pipe, fuck sf we should all just go ride. *and or ski* in my old age i have lost my hatred for skiing and actually skiied like three days last yr it was fun as shit, i am not the gs kid i was before snowboarding took over but yeah... riding.

clifford the jew curl from boston has no hand one foot track skids for about 50 yards. .

WHAT?!?!?first that is so amazing,second,were did you get that from?that is soo crazey.i would love to see that.50 yards and one foot!?!im stunned.

Guest HESHIANDET

holy fucking shit. willy, don't wanna go there bud. i grew up son of a mountain employee, i used to log way over 100 days on the hill. ASC season pass holder like whatttttttt?????????

one footed skids alone blow my mind....sheesh�

3 years riding amateur for morrow and 1 yr am for rossi which i dropped because i cant stand hiking the pipe and hadnt taken a freeride run in yrs.

notice how i said in the pipe. and not on the hill. because a mangled goat could wreck me free riding cuz all i do is look for hits.

hesh it was a joke and not meant to be a testosterone stab but ill seatbelt late 180 rewind you to death, ive done it to alot of people.

and i used to teach at two mountains in new england so blauuuuuuuuuu.

jokes i want to free ride and never look at a carved out east coast pipe again... just if we ride dont take me near the pipe i wont leave its instinct.

i also raced gs from the age of 8-13 at waterville. i grew up there. wv bbts. owwwww.

as for clifford the jew curl noisecore maniac he has ridden bmx all his life and is the closest to kevin bacon that boston has.

ah the boredom after work.

That seems to be my problem lately. All I’ve been doing is working and sitting around the house all bored (cause I’m really broke right now).

I’ll be practicing my track stands (no handed and otherwise). I also want to learn how to skid. Do you guys have any advice for that? I don’t need to be a “clifford the jew curl noisecore maniac “ but any tip would help.

I’ve never been skiing or snowboarding. It sounds like a lot of fun.

it must be that time of year huh?you guys are fiending for snow.i wish i could say the same.never havving ski'd or snowboarded,i never grew to like the snow.i hate it.but.im willing to give it another try,give the snow sports a turn.snow is better for me now,if i want to see it ill go up north a few hours,and when its lost its charm,ill come back to the bay.i hope you guys get to hit the slopes soon.