The Nonsense thread

Overtime

i just realized that the thing he was fucking was infact a chick.couldnt tell from the lack of boobage.but anyways caligula also fucked little boys.which is weird.ive always taken issue with your name for that reason.but he was also hella cruel i hear which makes him slightly cooler.but still.dude fucked kids.that weirds me out.

i have no problem with you though.you seem pretty chill.

also why not CALIfornia?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol....the whole fucking little kids is a myth....so is the whole incest with his sister...and std myths.

i watched a documentary about it once...

but he did have orgies with lots of hot greek women too...and was slightly crazy in the head...two thing i hope to someday experience...lol

and CALIfornia would be too obvious...haha...this way CALI is kinda hidden in the name...i thought i was being clever at the time i guess.

oh and you seem chill too /nh and /nth

lol....the whole fucking little kids is a myth....so is the whole incest with his sister...and std myths.

i watched a documentary about it once...

but he did have orgies with lots of hot greek women too...and was slightly crazy in the head...two thing i hope to someday experience...lol

and CALIfornia would be too obvious...haha...this way CALI is kinda hidden in the name...i thought i was being clever at the time i guess.

oh and you seem chill too /nh and /nth

right caligula...keep telling yourself that.

denial_poster-13001.jpg

hahahahahahahaha.yeah i know your gonna hate on me.its understandable.i live in a very small trailer.shit sucks.but i knew some of you would get a kick outta it so i posted it.i used to have a bed but it wouldnt fit.so i had to make due with what i had...and the laundry bag shit was a joke to fuck with people.but i kept using it because it was so damned cumfy.

yeah.i had a heart blanket from valentines day up there but i decided to put the snuggie up because then it would be to much hahaha.and trust me that bed is small but its mad comfortable.the one i had before was very uncomfortable and i got mad back problems.also the springs stuck out and would cut my legs up pretty bad.i took the pic down because you motherfuckers would probably start a thread about it hahaha.

4377900763_41f9d64474_t.jpg

mwuhahahhaah