IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

I would legalize the good stuff. Actually I would make all drugs legal, if people want to fuck up their bodies/lives more power to them. And that way drugs could be taxed.

i'd do this as well. not that i'm a drug user, but it would free up alot of space in jails. the only catch would be that to be eligable for unemployment/heathcare or any other taxpayer funded service you must first pass a drug test. we're not paying for you to sit on your ass and get stoned, or to stick you in the hospital when you o.d.

but in all seriousness, i'd shoot myself in the face before i would take a job in office

i second that mr.ABC. if i became president i would first find ways to make the US more self reliant. This way we wouldn't have to hassle or invade other countries for resources and this would also lower unemployment. Second, i would minimize America's involvement in world affairs and tighten our borders so that we'd be able to solve have our own little mess at home instead of creating more of a mess by poking our noses into to other people's problems.Last, I'd create a more challenging education system, make prisoners do all the sweatshop jobs, and create some mental wellness clinic (like church) which everybody would have to go to every month or so.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by garcia_vega

if i were the president, i would do......

2 chics at the same time.*

*please rewatch office space if this doesn't make sense to you.

No, that was if he had a million dollars, I think YOU need to watch affice space one more time.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

-id make it mandatory to get the death penalty if you rape a girl...

-skip most trials, and put them to death. (especially blacks) :lol: jk.

-i to would empty jails, and drop them off in iraq and all those other countries with bigtime problems...

:lol: :king: :idea:

YOU'D PROBABLY BE DEAD BY NOW

ISNT THAT HOW YOU GET MOST OF YOUR GIRLS?

1. If i was prsident, The very first thing i would do is set up very stiff regulations for faceless corporate giants.. EG, Home Depot, WalMart..

2. Require all airport personel to racially profile and sterotype everyone that boards planes.. Look at israel, they now participate in this method and havent had an incident in decades (before it was active)

this stupid crap about random checking bags is ridiculously stupid.

3. Ban Ryan Seacrest and Clay Aiken from ever appearing in public.

/ for pres in 2020

Originally posted by Telo

1. If i was prsident, The very first thing i would do is set up very stiff regulations for faceless corporate giants.. EG, Home Depot, WalMart..

i hate people who hate on bigtime corporations...

walmart, home depot, windows, dell, etc...

if it wasnt for companies like them we'd be years behind where we are now.

dont hate...appreciate.

/cant knock the hustle.

Archived