The Insult The Person Above You Thread...you know u wanna!

-J.Handsome-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr.yuck

one sec Quit actin like a bitch, you triple soft, froggin up ass, appologizin to a rookie ass, cant get a carb for your ride ass, too pretty, gogichi the bird face vs. godzilla face ass muthafucka.

damn, change the name to "make a bitch outta onesecondple thread" but who got a carb for his car and is rockin the camino all over the state like a pimp. Mr. Yuck cant drop a buck for children so he drive off like a pimp feeling like he gonna get away but gets pulled over by a cop who wont accept the head the Yuck tried to bribe the cop with, bitch.....

Originally posted by mr.yuck

one sec Quit actin like a bitch, you triple soft, froggin up ass, appologizin to a rookie ass, cant get a carb for your ride ass, too pretty, gogichi the bird face vs. godzilla face ass muthafucka.

Does every part of your jumblefuck of a run-on-sentence have to contain the word "ass"? Seems like you have an odd affection for ass, and I doubt that I'm assuming too much when I say it's probably male ass.

Originally posted by Fugazi

Does every part of your jumblefuck of a run-on-sentence have to contain the word "ass"? Seems like you have an odd affection for ass, and I doubt that I'm assuming too much when I say it's probably male ass.

does you honing in on the "ass" comments by yuck forshadow the closet exiting by you. and the assumption of it being male ass a fantasy of yours harvested through yuck? but other than that, that one was really funny fugazi

Hey, thread:

How about you shut the fuck up before I post some of your graffiti?

hahah. Best reply. [cartman]Totally.[/cartman]

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Hey, thread:

[cartman]Totally.[/cartman]

you must not have seen mel gibson's passion kyle, because i am actually worried for your well being. Because if you had seen it, you would know that hell is reserved for jews

Originally posted by WhiteOx

I have suspicions that the maker of this thread is that mega fag who made a thread about himself in brikslayers and got paid the fuck out cos he was mad toy and a madly gay tryhard

do you mean bob dole, wrote never? if ya do, its not him, if ya mean someone else, probably

Originally posted by WhiteOx

yeah that's the one, good memory. i just linked the "handsome boy modeling school" remark

i can assure you its not him though cuz he woulda told me he was posting. He was so proud "thats the best name ever, Bob Dole" "no john, its gay, shut up" and he went on. The kid goes on for hours about bullshit talkin about how clean his shit is and then sayin "i dont ever talk about myself" i really cant stand him, but small town and i know him since like 6th grade, so its one of the friends you have had forever but dont like much. Really annoying kid

Originally posted by Inst

you a onesecond place retard from the special olympics. I bet that's why you upset (even thro you say you not) cause didnt win first.

you really need to get your head out your ass.

man, you are a retard, plain and simple

Archived