The Insult The Person Above You Thread...you know u wanna!

-J.Handsome-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DETO

onesecondple, the reason the Destruction Leauge died!

how so? thats bullshit! i kept her alive for a good while man.

more like

Onesecondple, the reason deto had to edit his post of pre-emptive excitement of page 2!

get at me on aim Thamattressking

Originally posted by DETO

on a serious note. onesec, i'm not on AIM anymore, everytime i would get on, my computer would freeze on me and i'd need to restart my comuter.

aight, thas cool, but on a less serious note

(in high toned sarcastic nerd voice) "deto must be gay, he types in pink"

Originally posted by awarePTA

and YOU'RE a fagtastic anal reaming cock monger.

talking shit is fun.

haha, good one man

you fuck women with beards who smoke in front of their children and weigh in excess of 450 pounds ( i saw a lady at waffle house follow this criteria, so its all i could think of) but hey, you do them

is this the ladies verbal fighting threat only? or can a guy such as myself join in?

deto you turning into a female right in front of all of us.

(come on you typing in pink but you say you not gay)

when you getting you sex change done so i can see you on Jerry Springer.

as for the onesec-nut-bust(i fucked your ho thats how i know) above me you freakin old piece of retard farm animal's shit crawl under a rock and stay there.

Originally posted by MrZeSo

is this the ladies verbal fighting threat only? or can a guy such as myself join in?

deto you turning into a female right in front of all of us.

(come on you typing in pink but you say you not gay)

when you getting you sex change done so i can see you on Jerry Springer.

as for the onesec-nut-bust(i fucked your ho thats how i know) above me you freakin old piece of retard farm animal's shit crawl under a rock and stay there.

glad to see i made it in your "diss". However, the originality in the deto "diss" was amazing. Not really though.

As for the one on me, that was actually pretty dope

MrZeso the new jack tryin to get on here pretending he hard dissin on ninjas he dont know shit about. All feelin like he is a bad ass and he can go back downstairs with a higher ego than before and eat his pancakes his mom made. Bird could prolly deep throad the whole stack or just take somethin that big in the back. Get off bitch...

Ok I am amazing. you smart you a retard, but i may not know you personally but i have been on 12oz for 2 years sometimes just a guest and sometimes other user names (have many e-mails also from my hoes

asshole) *cough*

you the one that doesnt know shit about me.

funny how you conceited are you a girl.

your insults arent shit to me.

fuck you both gas face onesecond while his dad fucks him up his ass

Pffffffff out you nut on your own mother.

droogies

Ok I am amazing. you smart you a retard, but i may not know you personally but i have been on 12oz for 2 years sometimes just a guest and sometimes other user names (have many e-mails also from my hoes

asshole) *cough*

droogies

jesus man, its damn joke thread, its all jokes in here, dont get so defensive, no one else has. You are right, i dotn know you, you dont know me, its all about just being idiots man

i dont got a problem with you at all either, so whatever

asshole) *cough*

droogies

uhhhhhhhhh.... someone missed the point of the thread.

:lol:

I know I know ok my bad but freakin niggah Pfffff came at me with verbal gas face unless he clicked on my username and farted at his computer screen. Anyways you dont know about me, till i revealed i have been on

12ozProphet.com 2 years now.

I know I know ok my bad but freakin niggah Pfffff came at me with verbal gas face unless he clicked on my username and farted at his computer screen. Anyways you dont know about me, till i revealed i have been on

you could be on hurrrr 40 years or 10 minutes, either way dosent bother me, dosent change stuff, i still wont got a problem with you or never did

Originally posted by onesecondple

you could be on hurrrr 40 years or 10 minutes, either way dosent bother me, dosent change stuff, i still wont got a problem with you or never did

Your grammar is terrible, I hope English isn't your native language.

(Does that fit the theme of this thread?)

i know all i need to know about you. you are gay and you love the way that penises taste.

i'm just playin.... just sayin that cause we're in this thread.

no i'm not.

Archived