should deto go to prom??

DETO

I was in a similar situation with an ex of mine, she was 18 I was 20, the only twist was she went to the same highschool I did. I was praying that we wouldn't have to go, and we ended up not going, but I felt bad that she didn't get to so I took her out to a nice (read: expensive) dinner and wore a pink shirt. It was very nice and worked out well... I know that doesn't help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Life

Originally posted by Æ°

Make a decision on your own.

yes. the final decision will be made by deto, i simply came to the 'ounce, to get other peoples opinions. the 12 will in no way sway my decision to go or stay...

http://www.ckyforums.com/html/emoticons/fuck.gif'>

so, ummm

skeet, skeet, skeet...</span>

you say tomato, i say fuck you. :)

everyone sounded discouraging, so i stopped reading responses..

anyway, i would never pass up an opputrtunity to travel on the cheap..she is letting you stay with her? then why not, especially if you like her.

...everyone knows proms are ridiculous.

for whatever reason, she wants to go.

just make the best of it by having a nice dinner, a few drinks, and good sex along with it.

*don't forget to take your markers

go... saty for a week or so... if anything, it's a place to stay in a state you;ve been in before.. even of you were just friends i'd recommend going... any excuse to go somewhere new is a good one...

and if it's a week of hookin up and catchin up then that's even better...

yall still talk, so go for that sake...

and from what i've read of yours, you know that just hookin up don;t have to mean nothin, so more power to you...

cheers... enjoy it...

Originally posted by Daze One Million

go and wear a pink suit

ps: i whole heartedly endorse this idea....

Re: Re: should deto go to prom??

Originally posted by grasshoppa

UNM by chance?

mmmm huh...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

go... stay for a week or so... if anything, it's a place to stay in a state you;ve been in before.. even of you were just friends i'd recommend going... any excuse to go somewhere new is a good one...

and if it's a week of hookin up and catchin up then that's even better...

yall still talk, so go for that sake...

and from what i've read of yours, you know that just hookin up don;t have to mean nothin, so more power to you...

cheers... enjoy it...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

any reason to take a vacation is good enough reason to take a vacation. in this case ... a prom

now ... think about it. it's prom

prom = you get fucked up, you get you dick wet & if you're lucky ... you might even be able to put it in her ass

i'de say go man ... if it's not going to break you financially, you have little reason not to.

my girl in high school made this huge deal out of going to the prom, so we went. it was terrible. however, it is the only "high school event" that i went to besides graduation, and i'm very grateful i did it. if she wants you to and you're into it, go. traveling is fun, ups in a new state, and if it gets shitty you've got some ounce heads to hook up with.

i see no catch.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived