RAT TAILS!

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i rocked a rat tail and a spike at the same time. from there i grew it out into a bowl cut similar to the one tony hawk rocked in gleaming the cube. the odd thing is i lived in the ghetto and despite those haircuts no one ever beat me up. i was like the only non-black kid in the neighborhood. although half the black dudes were rocking gumbys back then. hahaha.

Shit I know some kid who has a rattail that is curly and down half of his back. He is the most depressed person I know. When I was in elementary school I had a "Duck Tail" it was like a two inch kinda wide tail. I wanted to have a rat tail but my mom would only cut me a duck tail (she cut my hair, and still does).

well where i live, in chicago, if youz a truly down ass nig you can rock a rat tail (or a hick) its big with gangs like the Latin Kings and a white trash gang called the Royals. you can rock one but you gotta be able to back it up, or be a loser ass hick :)

in australia theyre called rats tails and they are hell gangsta. All the flicks in the post show the 80's early 90's style of rats tail but now all the rage for the boyz in the hood is to have a really thin sometimes plaited one that hangs from half way up the back of the always shaved head. If youre bad enough you can even bleach them :cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

Archived