Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2 blaazed

Columbine Shooters Had History With AuthoritiesEvidence From 1999 School Massacre Ope

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

and if you have never seen bowling for columbine see it!!.....

2nd that. the best part is when the guy goes "no im not fimiliar with ghandi"

:lol: :clown: :lol:

People still care about this? It was a couple of kids that got picked on by a bunch of future frat boy assholes and killed them. I would have done the same thing if I was harassed that much at their age.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

People still care about this? It was a couple of kids that got picked on by a bunch of future frat boy assholes and killed them. I would have done the same thing if I was harassed that much at their age.

People still care about their dead families! Whoa.

I hope someone is as eager to deal death to you,

shut the fuck up and show some fucking respect.

When I got home I turned the TV on and saw

SCHOOL SHOOTING

evidence released

Which was just a lame ass way of getting you to look at the TV,

misleading fucks...

Originally posted by Crimsøn

People still care about their dead families! Whoa.

I hope someone is as eager to deal death to you,

shut the fuck up and show some fucking respect.

The families care, yes. Why is the entire country being forced to care? Perhaps if their children hadn't collectively been assholes to the wrong people they wouldn't have died. It was sad and shocking 4 years ago, but I have no personal attachment to anyone invovled. Sorry I'm not related to them. I hope someone is willing to kill me if I treat them like dirt as well.

AOL Members-Only Area

This area is for AOL members only. My AOL provides members with the ability to get personalized content and features from AOL all on one page. My AOL lets members customize news, sports and weather; get local movies, TV and event information; access Mail, Portfolio, Alerts and more.

Although you have a valid Screen Name and password, you are not an AOL member.

Click here if you want to join AOL.

Click here to sign in with an AOL Member Screen Name

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I hope someone is willing to kill me if I treat them like dirt as well.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? They were in high school! kids are always assholes to each other. who cares if they were stupid jocks. they were 17 years old and the got shotgun blasts to the face.

Originally posted by why write?

dont fuck with the wrong people......a very well planned thing they did

well planned? what the fuck? they killed themselves. AWESOME PLAN!

how the fuck can you glorify these fucking dorks?

I got plenty fucked with in high school. and i fucked with plenty, too. big fucking deal.

they went from being nobody, to being somebody.....instant fame, forever! they made a change to the schools, now in school they have more police officers, more metal detecters...certain rules are made just because of these two kids...

they went from being nobody, to being somebody.....instant fame, forever! they made a change to the schools, now in school they have more police officers, more metal detecters...certain rules are made just because of these two kids...

AND YOU FUCKING RESPECT THAT? FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU. ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS EVER GET KILLED? FUCK YOU.

its their fault they got killed...they shouldnt of fucked with these kids in the first place, and no..none of my friends ever got killed...

"Assholes, bastards, fucking cunts and PRICKS!!!!!"

Shit I had people trying to kill me on and off my whole life... Nobody gives a damn how old you are...

its their fault they got killed...they shouldnt of fucked with these kids in the first place, and no..none of my friends ever got killed...

how about they take it to the flagpole and throw hands like normal teenagers? that always seems to work.

the fact that you think this way is fucking depressing me, so i'm done with the argument.

Eh... kids don't duke it out anymore. Everyone knows that. Plus our problems are alot bigger. We got kids these days with adult problems.

Shit... I had people trying to kill me BEFORE i was even born!!!

Low Self Esteem, Conduct Disorder, Depressive D/O

Those guys at Columbine were the mentally-ill bottom-feeders that every school has. The people that bullied them around were just as bad, just not as sick. Their plan sort of sucked. Their gas-cylinder bombs didn't go off, and a good percentage of their pipe bombs didn't go off either. They shot up a bunch of innocent kids along with the bullies, then killed themselves.

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

Instead of shooting all these innocents in the Library, etc., they should have gone after the actual bullies one-by-one off the school grounds. What they did was strictly pussy. They killed unarmed, innocent kids who had done nothing to them. Most of the arrogant asshole jocks weren't even touched. Then they took the easy way out and killed themselves. Pathetic.

"Gangsta." Ya. Right. "Gaysta" is more like it.

I support white school shootings

blacks kill each other everyday in school but no one gives a fuck, shit, not even the cops show up!! true story

Re: Low Self Esteem, Conduct Disorder, Depressive D/O

Originally posted by KaBar2

They shot up a bunch of innocent kids along with the bullies, then killed themselves.

you too Kabar? C'mon? The bullies aren't innnocent victims too? since when is the sentence for being a bully death?

jesus christ. whatever happened to punching someone in the face?

you don't kill people that tease you.

note: i hate "asshole arrogant jocks". i hate asshole arrogant anybody. and if anyone comes off as such, i'm down to fight. WITH MY HANDS.

fuck this countries fucked up gun culture.

Originally posted by ounceaddict

I support white school shootings

blacks kill each other everyday in school but no one gives a fuck, shit, not even the cops show up!! true story

first comment, retarded.

2nd comment, absolutely true.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Re: Re: Low Self Esteem, Conduct Disorder, Depressive D/O

Originally posted by iquit

you too Kabar? C'mon? The bullies aren't innnocent victims too? since when is the sentence for being a bully death?

jesus christ. whatever happened to punching someone in the face?

you don't kill people that tease you.

note: i hate "asshole arrogant jocks". i hate asshole arrogant anybody. and if anyone comes off as such, i'm down to fight. WITH MY HANDS.

fuck this countries fucked up gun culture.

not to speak for somebody else or anything, but i think he basically saying that if they were going to kill someone, then xxxx would be a better plan of action than what they did do, rather than saying should or should not.