HaNgOvErS

meateater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've had a couple...my most memorable one was when i threw up after drinking sky vodka, forgot to drink water, woke up with my boyfriend in his bed, and threw up all over the covers. then i ran to the bathroom to throw up some more, only to be grossed out by the toilet (he had 6 other male roomates). that stopped me from throwing up.

no more sky vodka for me.

Originally posted by slave_one

the I WANNA SEE YOU PUKE thread is a lot grosser than my hangover account.

hi.

What’s up?

I haven’t clicked on the puke thread for a reason. I don’t normally have a weak stomach, but when it comes to anything barf related, I dry heave automatically. Heading to a toilet that 6 guys use? :shudder:

I’m all about the clean washroom. I can’t understand guys who let it go messy. One should be able to eat in their washroom (but not actually do it), I say.

Originally posted by amish son

pedialyte? WTF? :confused:

pedialyte is a drink you give to infants who are really dehydrated. it kinda tastes like kool-aid without enough sugar. it's really good for you when you need to get hydrated really fast. they sell it at most drug stores (like walgreens or payless) and it's cheaper than gatorade.

/second oldest of seven.

Originally posted by meateater

i bet you all have awoken up in the morning and said "IM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN" <------ ive said this many of time but it never happends cause i end back out drinkning that night...

ok every week ill at least wake up with 2-3 hangovers during my week/weekend...ive tried many things that people have told me to do, to cure a hangover b4 u get one...

.slippery elms

.lotsa water b4 going to bed

.panadole b4 bed

.energy drinks

.hangover pills

.even kept drinking so i wouldnt get one but then i had to stop no more

drinkies.

BUT nothing seems to work for me much as i would like them to.

i spose hangovers have grown apart of my life.

WHAT do u do to try and get over your hangover or not get one at all???

:krunk: :sick: :yuck:

Nothing will cure ur hangover.. so dont bother trying.. the only thing that will get rid of ur hang over is time..

Maybe u should try not getting so drunk that u have hangovers.. How much do u normally drink?? I normally drink a glass of water for every beer ive had before i go to bed and have a meal. that seems to make it a bit better in the morning..

Oh yea stop drinking at 9:00 insted of 1:00 in the monring.. so ur body has more time to process it.. just an example..

And drink on a regualr basis.. if u drink for a week or so every night u will almost never get hangovers anymore.. Thats how it works with me atleast i dunno if anyone else has noticed that..

And dont drink coolers because theres so much sugar which will make ur hangover really bad the next day.. plus coolers are for girls.. and try to avoid sugary foods when ur drinking..

hahaha

ok ok this thread is turning out well hahaha for me/ and others i hope!

but for all those people that say drink water in between ya drinks and eat a biggg solid meal before you go out drinking

...u cant do that cause all ya wana do is get pist quicker and that will slow you down and cost you more money$$$ ...but i spose it is a wise move(if you dont want the hangover)but id rather feel sorry for myself..

...sticking ya finger down ya throat..now that helps when u are already felling sick and to fukt to move thats when i stick my fingers down my throat..normaly this makes me be able to get up and move around and fell alright once again and to keep on drinking....And as for "Devilish" what Mr ABC said..i hate u to:p...and for all you peoples that dont get hangovers!

YOUR TIME WILL COME.....MUUUWAWAWAWA "SUCKERRRSS!!!!!"

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Kilo7-

The only real 'cure' for the hangover is actually simple but it

is very hard to do. First you drink as much water as possible

and pop 2 advils right before you go to bed. A bite to eat wont

hurt the situation either. Then you set the alarm for 1 hour

before you need to wake up. Have anoth big bottle of water and

2 more advils next to your bed and take them when the alarm

goes off. Then move the alarm forward 1 hour and go back to sleep.

That always worked for me.

I LIVED a drunk/hungover/drunk/hungover cycle for too long.

thats my routine but without the advils.

i seem to wake up without the alarm clock either...

only the hardcores really know how it works...

I LIVED a drunk/hungover/drunk/hungover cycle for too long..... about 8 years solid for me.:king:

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by meateater

ok ok this thread is turning out well hahaha for me/ and others i hope!

but for all those people that say drink water in between ya drinks and eat a biggg solid meal before you go out drinking

...u cant do that cause all ya wana do is get pist quicker and that will slow you down and cost you more money$$$ ...but i spose it is a wise move(if you dont want the hangover)but id rather feel sorry for myself..

...sticking ya finger down ya throat..now that helps when u are already felling sick and to fukt to move thats when i stick my fingers down my throat..normaly this makes me be able to get up and move around and fell alright once again and to keep on drinking....And as for "Devilish" what Mr ABC said..i hate u to:p...and for all you peoples that dont get hangovers!

YOUR TIME WILL COME.....MUUUWAWAWAWA "SUCKERRRSS!!!!!"

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

dont drink a glass of water for every shot u take when ur out like some other idiot said.. that would be a fucking joke anyone that does that should be knocked out.. if i saw u taking shots at a bar then downing a glass of water i would fall over laughing.. when u get home and are about to go pass out drink water and eat something.. not while ur out drinking man

Originally posted by slick1921

.. when u get home and are about to go pass out drink water and eat something.. not while ur out drinking man

I think most everyone agrees that chasing drinks with water is dumb.

However it's a great way to keep you head on straight. I usually grab

a bottle of water every hour or two just to keep hydrated. I mean I

drink a bucket load of water all the time, so why would I NOT rehydrate

myself when I'm drinking something that dehydrates me? See the point now?

On a side note, the intensity of the hangover is directly related

to how long you are awake after your last drink. If you fall asleap

with an open beer you couldnt finish, you're doomed. Try to take

at least an hour to let your system settle before crashing.

Usually if i get home pissed im usually to hyped up to go straight to sleep. always end up sketching or something :o so and have always felt fine the next morning. i agree with k7, take some time to "chill out" before you pass out.

I must admit though, i dont often get hangovers purely cos i dont drink myself into oblivion. i dont see the point in getting that fucked.

ps. ive said it before and ill say it again - best hangover cure is as following (and in this order exactly)

1) when you wake up and are moving about have a small glass of beer (1/2 a pint). i cant explain the science but it works.

2) full english breakfast. the works, dont be a pussy and skimp out. beans, sausages, bacon, toast, waffles whatever floats your boat but a good rule of thumb is that greese = good.

3) a j***t.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The only real 'cure' for the hangover is actually simple but it

is very hard to do. First you drink as much water as possible

and pop 2 advils right before you go to bed. A bite to eat wont

hurt the situation either. Then you set the alarm for 1 hour

before you need to wake up. Have anoth big bottle of water and

2 more advils next to your bed and take them when the alarm

goes off. Then move the alarm forward 1 hour and go back to sleep.

That always worked for me.

This is, to a 'T', exactly what I do. EXACTLY.

Guest popasquat

I hardly ever get hangovers, and for my age I drink a shit load. A good 20-24 shots and usually some pot smoking is my average night. But I get horrible hangovers if I am already soar from lifting weights or baseball. The soarness and the booze when mixed are absolutely killer.

Archived