HaNgOvErS

meateater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pillshey

l0dAO_300.jpg'>

Mr.ABC you tried these things??

i brought these a while back and all i can remeber is they

worked the first time for me but from then on never worked again....but now there lost so i dont think im going to go out there and bother getting them to see if they work again, i might have to go hunt and get some of those Alcodol's,the name sounds enticing ...a mate of myn is a pharmasist so ill ask him and get back to you peoples to let u no what was said..

oh yeah and its friday so u no what this meanssssss....lets start drinking and lets get :krunk:!!!

theres over 19 thousand members so hopefully we get some nice feedback on this weekend unless the other lot are pussies.....i hope you all suffer like i probly will!!! but we will see what happends.....have a good weekend fuckers!:crazy:

Originally posted by decu goldyn1

why yes devilush you are black

it doesn't take much

--- i don't know if it's true i've heard blk people say that before so far i haven't seen a black person/or me with a hangover i dunno

maybe it's an immunity ha

is this the comment re:that some people on this board are closet racist?

because if my comment made you feel that way....i was being sarcastic and in a funny way not a bitchy way.

i dont get hangovers.

Originally posted by popasquat

I hardly ever get hangovers, and for my age I drink a shit load. A good 20-24 shots and usually some pot smoking is my average night. But I get horrible hangovers if I am already soar from lifting weights or baseball. The soarness and the booze when mixed are absolutely killer.

The thing with me is that I never want to get hammered after getting any kind of exercise. Even after bball, I’ll drink a 40 or something, but I won’t want to polish a 26er. Then again, if you flash a bottle in my face and it’s whiskey, it’s going down.

i feel like shit

ok so i went out last night and i think i drank way to much...........

got home at 5 woke up drunk..... had work at 9.....spewed in the toilets at work...almost had pull over on the freeway to spew.....i felt like SHIT all day at work till 2....still felling sick i have the worst case of a hangover.....finding it hard to breathe at the moment....

have a 21st to go to soon..... and im feel like im just about to dieeeeeeeeeeeeee....i need help.......................bed.....

:sick: