phone a friend

seeking

Guest imported_Europe

Im not bringing any friends on here. They would get to know my deepest secrests and shit, I keep that stuff for my e-friends...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by why write?

why do people put trees in their houses for christmas?

it represents an erect and fertile penis. always a great birthday present for the messiah

are there aliens out there?

no

what happens when you die?

your muscles relax and you shit yourself. then you rot

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

it represents an erect and fertile penis. always a great birthday present for the messiah

no

your muscles relax and you shit yourself. then you rot

i dont know if me and abc are friends, but he nailed it for ya

i'm seeing a lawyer, so law advice would be contribution to this fun game of Bill's bastardized barterting bonanza.

Oh and i know various electricians. I can get your _____ rewired for a case of beer.

*edit. seeing lawyers, still can't spell.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dad's a dentist and has a great personality, but his manbreasts leave a lot to be desired. Maybe that would be an issue between you two.

Then there's my best friend, who has absolutely gorgeous breasts, is rich as fuck (has a private airplane for when she feels like having lunch in the Dominican Republic and be back by 5:00), and is pretty fun to be around (for limited amounts of time). She is, however, particularly useless for anything else, especially dentistry.

Decisions, decisions.

well i dont know if this helps any seeks, but the mayor of Detroit has a outstanding 600$ payment on his Detroit News subscription.. He has 16 papers delivered to him daily.. Just a fun fact that i found out last night from a pal thats "all up in there"...

Originally posted by why write?

why do people put trees in their houses for christmas?

are there aliens out there?

and

what happens when you die?

in the 7th century, a monk from devonshire went to germany to teach the 'word of god'. he used the triangular shape of the fir tree to describe the holy trinity of god. the converted people began to revere the fir tree as god's tree. by the 12th century it was being hung upside-down from ceilings at christmastime..

no

you rot in the ground

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I've got an old tree trunk that has been carved into a table..I've been thinking about laying epoxy on top of it to help keep it together...does that epoxy knowledge go beyond flooring?

probably not.

unless a tree trunk table means a parking garage or factory floor

ha

im sure you could coat it with a thick epoxy resin though

why not right

Originally posted by seeking

yeah, but can you find someone knowledgable that also has spectacular breasts?

Possible they exist, but the chances of you or I finding them and bringing them to 12izzy, is just like the chances of Charlie's Angels Full Throttle happening in real life, far fetched.

Archived