Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
teister

I'm elite.

what about 'crew' their not 'elite'

but any ways wusup dude can i get you something?cool, im so interested in what youre saying.....yeah, wow what a crazy story.......[im jocking you cause your more powerful than i]cool!

yeah, you guys are cool. I don't know how I'm an internet dork since it did take me like 6 months to get this many posts fr8. But a sense of humor does run rampant through this page so i thought I let you all lick my nuts since I'm almost as cool as y'all.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

blah.

Meh...

After over 6000 posts all S.I. can say is blah.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by fr8oholic:

hoo

ray.

you're an officially official internet dork. please take your seat at the back of the bus...

youve got a month on me, and several thousand posts. whos a dork? haha

All you elite people, I got something to tell you... it's not about posts, it's all about Date Registered!

Originally posted by TRUE:

All you elite people, I got something to tell you... it's not about posts, it's all about Date Registered!

Word, like American Express, on the card it says 'Member Since:' and has the year you got the card stamped in it...

------------------

2 Can Sam

isnt it sad how someone who dosnt know how to hold a pencil but can stay on there computer for 5 hours straight is classified as an elite member of a graffiti forum!!

bullshit its the bench thatll get you respect!

its not about date or posts its what you have to say. after many computer failures and name changes im stuck with whatever i have but have been on here for a couple years.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this