Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
thereke187

my dick is awesome!!!!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a guy wrote something on a hat and you think that's worth a thread? You havent seen anything real funny yet i guess.

Originally posted by igor

a guy wrote something on a hat and you think that's worth a thread? You havent seen anything real funny yet i guess.

whats yinz idea of funny?..... giving blowjobs and shit?

why every time i click on a eBay link on 12oz i always get the blank document page:confused:

..what are we looking at anyways

Originally posted by i11igul

..what are we looking at anyways

yeah, i can't get into ebay either. i feel like a blind guy at the movies. what's goin on?

Guest krie

http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/2c/9d/30_1.JPG'>

This is the second item in a very limited series of custom thro back straw hats. This special thro back hat come with an authentic Graffiti style "burner" that reads, "My dick is AWSOME". Great for letting the ladies know what you have to offer. Buy now and save big! If you are interested in a custom straw hat, please email me.

Guest krie

I used to chill with fifty back in tha hood when he was just a pup, still close g's we are, ill discuss the possibility of a g-unit hat if you would like ?

NO LOVE

YO COME ON, ITS COOL TO DO SOME DUMB SHIT FOR A LAUGH ONCE IN A WHILE...BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT SHIT IS EITHER HIT OR MISS YO, EITHER ITS LIKE "YO THATS DUMB BUT ITS FUNNY" OR "YO MY NIGGA YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR NOSE IN A PUSSY, IT'LL CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK" THIS SHIT IS THE LATTER, WHOEVER DID THAT IS MAD HERBED OUT AND PROBABLY LISTENS TO "LE TIGRE" MAD LOUD IN HIS ROOM WHILE WEARING A LIME GREEN TURTLENECK THAT SAYS SOMETHING RANDOM AND DUMB ON IT LIKE "CASHEW ROCK" COME ON MAN, NIGGAS NEED TO TRY HARDER. BY THE WAY, 50 IS COMING OUT WITH A CEREAL IN THE SHAPE OF BULLET SHELLS AND SCARLETTS ASS. ITS CALLED 50 FLAKES AND YOU CAN SAVE BOX TOPS AND GET AN EMINEM DOLL THAT SAYS "50 IS MY NINJA...ADDERAL, PERCOSET, DARVOCET, VALIUM, VICODIN"...ON ANOTHER NOTE, JAMIE KENNEDY IS A FUCKING IDIOT, WHO SHOULD BE SLAPPED BY AN INMATE.

MEROESSS

Re: NO LOVE

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

JAMIE KENNEDY IS A FUCKING IDIOT, WHO SHOULD BE SLAPPED BY AN INMATE.

:agreed:

who was the idiot that gave that un-funny nobody his own show? [/weak]

Custom straw jawns

Yo, we got that custom Gunit throw back straw hat right over Hurr. Mesh is so '03, straw is gonna be the new shit in 2004, watch...

Originally posted by thereke187

whats yinz idea of funny?..... giving blowjobs and shit?

i could give you a link that has collected about a thousand funny links, each of them being way funnier than this bullshit. But will i share that link with you? Hell no:D :D :D

But if you think this is funny, i don't want to spoil your fun. Why don't you take some t-shirts and write "my ass smells bad" and "my mother has a big dick" on them, so you can create some more threads.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Word.

I'd totally fucking sport that shit. To church even.

"ALLAH NIGGA" 2WAYED ME FROM THE MOSQUE AND HE WAS SPORTING THAT FUCKIN SHIT. COINCIDENCE? SEEKING IS THE NIGGA BUT DAMN SON, I CANT SEE THE HUMOR IN THAT SHIT, ITS MAD BACKWARDS LIKE ROLLING DIRT WEED IN A COHIBA. NO ME CUADRA LOCO.

MEROE

MEROE

MEROE

Originally posted by igor

i could give you a link that has collected about a thousand funny links, each of them being way funnier than this bullshit. But will i share that link with you? Hell no:D :D :D

But if you think this is funny, i don't want to spoil your fun. Why don't you take some t-shirts and write "my ass smells bad" and "my mother has a big dick" on them, so you can create some more threads.

word man thanks for the idea

hahaaaaaaaaahahaha this owns everyone. throwback hat, this would go well with my kaws chomper and custom espo nikes.

reke187 made that shit!! oh fuck i cant wait until japanese kids deem it to be cool so that nyc hipster magazines can make me feel the need to buy it!

Originally posted by DankLordz

this is some next level shit that you will all sweat in about 2 months.

READ:THIS IS SOME DUMB ASS SHIT YOU WILL SEE IN WILLIAMSBURG AND SAN FRANCISCO