my dick is awesome!!!!!!

thereke187

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Buy it Now Price: $500.00 USD

Yo dude, seriously, put a buy it now price on the "My Dick is Awesome" hat for $20 + S/H and I'll cop that shit with a quickness, honest.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crave

i thought that shit was funny as fuck.

i'll take two, thank you.

that'll be 2000$ with the buy it now option...........

p.s. i think its great when you fuckers get all mad about this shit ..... some people just get all buthurt over nothing sometimes

Originally posted by thereke187

p.s. i think its great when you fuckers get all mad about this shit ..... some people just get all buthurt over nothing sometimes

you mean you like it how we think your thread is useless? no problem, i'll be there for you whenever you need me. as long as you think it's great i'll do you the favor.

Originally posted by igor

you mean you like it how we think your thread is useless? no problem, i'll be there for you whenever you need me. as long as you think it's great i'll do you the favor.

well guess what..... my piece of shit hat sold for 5cent so lick my asshole

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You moron, I told you I would've paid up to $20 for it, but you didn't answer my question. You lose.

sorry man someone else bid on it and the auction closed ..... but i would be down to throw you off another one of those if youre still down....and i think 20$ is too much....

Archived