Screwston,Texas

KQuas

hahaha i hope youre not talking about that awful TVC "burner"

that shit is fucking gross. looks like an awful attempt at a RTL bite.

tell rate to change his name.

yea post your stuff if its any better, or go try to cross em out. Ppl trying to paint and make a name, then all the fake fags that thing they are good try to talk smack. No one here is all-city, everyone is just trying to live the old DTS, but no one has the balls that they did. When no one was painting they were. What are you doing nigga!! oh and im a haXor, and stuff, i just come on here to talk smack. :P

God Bless,

Merry X-mas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea post your stuff if its any better, or go try to cross em out. Ppl trying to paint and make a name, then all the fake fags that thing they are good try to talk smack. No one here is all-city, everyone is just trying to live the old DTS, but no one has the balls that they did. When no one was painting they were. What are you doing nigga!! oh and im a haXor, and stuff, i just come on here to talk smack. :P

God Bless,

Merry X-mas

thanks for that, i havent gone out and painted and or flicked anything

in a long while. but this just gave me the kick in the ass i needed.

ok apprently none of you toys know any of your history.....

TVC is a HUGE fucking crew out of socal. soner heroin drugs pelon and kwest....to name a few, not to mention most of these guys rep other large nation wide crews.

ok so how do these toys like "rates" "yoda" and "jem" stack up.......THEY DONt

who cares if someone already writes rate or yoda but when you start doing spots in a major city with a crew name that is FUCKING HUGE and obviously a crew your not included in or ever deserve tyo be included in and then pull some stupid internet cock jocking on your own shit thats super wack......learn how to do a fucking straight letter too

has anybody else come to the conclusion that toys dont ever listen to peoples advice?

its as if they have an infinite amount of ignorance built up in their minds. they dont care. only thing you can really do is SHOW THEM the ropes. cross them out, go over them, diss their pathetic attempts at graffiti. make them GIVE UP.

another thing that really grinds my gears...whats up with all these kids tryin to attempt some intricate wildstyle burner instead of learning a simple goddamn straight letter?? whatever happened to learning those and fill-ins first??

keep your BULLSHIT in the blackbooks where nobody will see them. for the love of pete's sake.