Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

after reviewing the GRAFF pics ive come to the conclusion that B-BOY HOEDOWN WAS RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! FUCKING! FUCKING! FUCKING! RIGGGGEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! STRAIGHT FLORIDA SHIT! THE BUSH BROTHERS RUNNING HTOWN!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD TAX THEM! AT LEAST THOSE PAID!!!

dat was original hahahaaaaaaa florida shit hahahahahahaaaaa

after reviewing the GRAFF pics ive come to the conclusion that B-BOY HOEDOWN WAS RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! FUCKING! FUCKING! FUCKING! RIGGGGEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! STRAIGHT FLORIDA SHIT! THE BUSH BROTHERS RUNNING HTOWN!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD TAX THEM! AT LEAST THOSE PAID!!!

anyone have any more pics? are these the only ones?

i was at the bboyhodown show here are some pics we took the show was fuken siiick i got more pics but my girl took and i took pics with dj cool herc and took pics with bboyz. Gamblers were there..... shit was fresh son yo........ i use to do graff and break dancing so i know how difficult it is to paint with canz (datz why i stopped lol) so i took picz from the graff show yo son they said Cease won but i dunno i heard Article who is in gfx hooked up Cease who is also in gfx with the win....... my boyz and i personally liked Were and Menace we thought either one of those were gonna take it in my opinion rocked. Were had the character and Menace rocked a fresh piece and on the smallest wall. there was more pieces but i didnt take pics of those...... i took pics of my favorites pieces. the bboy shit was madd ill Havokoro from H-town fucken lost..... fucken wack son! the other crew had a routine and was a lil more organized thats what the judges said...... Gamblers won but the other crew against them had the crowd more hyped, i think the other crew had them for in the last rounds. it was a night of surprises................

B-boyBattle.jpg

these guys got also robbed they won the 2 on 2 battle

b-girl.jpg

b-girl getting down!!

graffbattle.jpg

Info? ins

graffbattle1.jpg

Color dts

graffbattle2.jpg

Brok kws

graffbattle3.jpg

Were ins

graffbattle4.jpg

Menace dm

graffbattle5.jpg

Cease Gfx

damn u guys still on this???

... well i went to the http://www.bboyhodown.com i happen to come across the email of the people who put together i already sent an email u guys if u want write down your disagreement with the results and hey kids these are no cursing or shit like that to them write mature shit please if no dont write at all ...... for rrrreals ..... i think the staff should know wuzup serve some justice peace

Name: Juan S. Sanchez

Nickname: SoL

Job Title: Founder/ Coordinator

Email: sol@bboyhodown.com

Name: Rishi Goswami

Nickname: Rishdok

Job Title: Founder/Coordinator

Email: rishdok@bboyhodown.com

Name: Gunjen Goswami

Nickname: G-Lady

Job Title: Coordinator

Email: gunjen@bboyhodown.com