Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo word from were.........you know damn well that bullshit ass battle was rigged, i will bet cease 500$, if you think you really won that competion. if you think you won you should feel confident enough to take me out....so get in touch with article he knows how to reach me.........let me know something cause its all on you........

let me know at least by christmas cause i need that extra money............................cause i got money in tha bank....shawty what you think??????????????????????????????

i think anyone from the last pics beat dat guy cease...... easily.... i bet he wont go against Were or any of the other writers.....

yo word from were.........you know damn well that bullshit ass battle was rigged, i will bet cease 500$, if you think you really won that competion. if you think you won you should feel confident enough to take me out....so get in touch with article he knows how to reach me.........let me know something cause its all on you........

let me know at least by christmas cause i need that extra money............................cause i got money in tha bank....shawty what you think??????????????????????????????

yo was up niggaz....cease here hahahahahaha..hahahah..lol. it looks like i got the internet giong nuts.....well for someone who aint shit sho got everyone crying....i aiint got shit to say on here fine me in the street and then lets talk fuk a battle.....i got money to make......cease one gfx and im out biatches.....im old school.....dont forget...

hell yeah fuck a battle!!

...unless your homie is da judge..... bbbuahahahaha just let it go..... everyone knows da truth........ u still lost in everyones eyes

yo was up niggaz....cease here hahahahahaha..hahahah..lol. it looks like i got the internet giong nuts.....well for someone who aint shit sho got everyone crying....i aiint got shit to say on here fine me in the street and then lets talk fuk a battle.....i got money to make......cease one gfx and im out biatches.....im old school.....dont forget...

honestly i NEVER even heard about him till now.... i thought he was a new kid.... u can even scan thru this thread and not see anything from him......... plus "old school" writers were about battles if i'm not mistaken. the real shit. not like what these new school kidz be bumping lips and not solving anything...... thats wak shit

but anyways i heard they were bringing back the writers bench..... i heard it was gonna be in a different location

well at least you know you lost......