Screwston,Texas

KQuas

i got an idea instead of everyone always talkin bout how fukin retarded this thread is; including myself.....why dont we all go out and do some shit, fuk all this little toy ass beef, we were all at that level at one point through our journeys, you just gotta grow out of that bullshit....so fuk it houston is my city and its gettin kinda old gettin on here every so often and see these niggas talkin shit, and talkin down on our city... so fuk it lets do somethin bout it, houston is tha biggest fukin city down south so everyone whos been puttin it down before, people whoare tryin to put it down do yalls thing...........................................

peace to all my uNrivAled soldiers...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest h-townbboy

i was at the bboyhodown show here are some pics we took the show was fuken siiick i got more pics but my girl took and i took pics with dj cool herc and took pics with bboyz. Gamblers were there..... shit was fresh son yo........ i use to do graff and break dancing so i know how difficult it is to paint with canz (datz why i stopped lol) so i took picz from the graff show yo son they said Cease won but i dunno i heard Article who is in gfx hooked up Cease who is also in gfx with the win....... my boyz and i personally liked Were and Menace we thought either one of those were gonna take it in my opinion rocked. Were had the character and Menace rocked a fresh piece and on the smallest wall. there was more pieces but i didnt take pics of those...... i took pics of my favorites pieces. the bboy shit was madd ill Havokoro from H-town fucken lost..... fucken wack son! the other crew had a routine and was a lil more organized thats what the judges said...... Gamblers won but the other crew against them had the crowd more hyped, i think the other crew had them for in the last rounds. it was a night of surprises................

B-boyBattle.jpg

these guys got also robbed they won the 2 on 2 battle

b-girl.jpg

b-girl getting down!!

graffbattle.jpg

Info? ins

graffbattle1.jpg

Color dts

graffbattle2.jpg

Brok kws

graffbattle3.jpg

Were ins

graffbattle4.jpg

Menace dm

graffbattle5.jpg

Cease Gfx

Guest h-townbboy

some of the pieces that i didnt like that i put had cleaner lines without drips than the guy who won but yo my repects to all writers in houston for rrrrrrreaaal. stayup. one luv.

Guest h-townbboy

i meant to say some of the pieces that i didnt like that i did NOT put up in here had cleaner lines without drips than the guy who won but yo my respects to all writers in houston fro real oh and most of these guys all of them deserve credit they actually painted these at night i was there the only kat i didnt see painting was magik or color oh yeah and totem was there he didnt make it on the bboy battle but he painted it was dark at night when he finished and the pic had a glare it wasnt worth putting it up the paint was still fresh and glossy it wasnt a 3d it was like a bomb or something

Guest h-townbboy

i forgot who were the judges i think totem was one of them but article is in charged of the graff battle and the whole set up soooo u do the math....

... and no i didn't see Akt piece anywhere.... i seen another kws guy i dont know if it was Sode or War..... i was surpised i thought kws was gonna come stronger than what they did but i think they really didnt try or something or the lighting cuz it was really dark or they were too busy hustling their stuff in the show. yo son i bought a video from them lol.... in there they should of had that graff battle in the daytime and all writers with even wall sizes there was a 2 spots that had a big ass boulder in the front and this guy from pittsburg had to paint on it. that sucks man he traveled that far and i was talking to him and he got a shitty ass spot.... the best large spots were taken by

magik

color

were

empire

info

sode/war

brok

cease

yo im not even from houston but i went to dat show it was fucken bad ass the graffit shit was by far some of the best i've seen i agree with the outcome c'mon that last guy took out

color brok sode menace were info empire????? I could smell the bullshit about a mile away.....

but even as far as the bboy battle its true Gamblers had the first couple of rounds in the battle but at the end they were kinda weak..... the other guys started to come strong and had the crowd more hyped..... my fav pieces were

wildstyle piece: Brok 3D piece: Menace Character: Were

article here you toy ass niggas, my boy revrn called me over here for this toy ass forum you black book artist are always on from what i here. i stay on the streets not a keyboard....but i let all you gossip queens know the real deal...first of all this was a graffiti competition 'graffiti" not a pretty painting contest get it straight...graffiti is soley based on lettering...now a burner is a all out piece with lettering, background, and characters...ya"ll pencil pushers need to learn ya history...know who wanna say i'm wrong...and if so lets take this shit to strrets and lets get down and burn ya bitch ass down...all city king hit'n the streets and the art galleries..but i know the difference between the two, don't get it twisted...i'm a grafitti "writer" , i hit the streets and legals...most of you are graffiti "artist" some who does only legals and claim to be kings, nigga please! so in my 'opinion" cease had it all together...hyroglifx krew a real all city hit squad, we give credit where credit is due, we dont sit behind closed doors and talk shit about anyone, we to busy make'n shit happen for ourselves...so keep my name out ya mouth and do ya own damn thing..northside central hit squad........

article here you toy ass niggas, my boy revrn called me over here for this toy ass forum you black book artist are always on from what i here. i stay on the streets not a keyboard....but i let all you gossip queens know the real deal...first of all this was a graffiti competition 'graffiti" not a pretty painting contest get it straight...graffiti is soley based on lettering...now a burner is a all out piece with lettering, background, and characters...ya"ll pencil pushers need to learn ya history...know who wanna say i'm wrong...and if so lets take this shit to strrets and lets get down and burn ya bitch ass down...all city king hit'n the streets and the art galleries..but i know the difference between the two, don't get it twisted...i'm a grafitti "writer" , i hit the streets and legals...most of you are graffiti "artist" some who does only legals and claim to be kings, nigga please! so in my 'opinion" cease had it all together...hyroglifx krew a real all city hit squad, we give credit where credit is due, we dont sit behind closed doors and talk shit about anyone, we to busy make'n shit happen for ourselves...so keep my name out ya mouth and do ya own damn thing..northside central hit squad........

with all due respect and i think i speak for everyone on here......... your boy neither had LETTERING style or CHARACTERS for gods sake

from the looks of it i think all the pieces up there burn that piece from Cease hahahahahaha i havent seen gfx anywhere.... kings?

i got an idea instead of everyone always talkin bout how fukin retarded this thread is; including myself.....why dont we all go out and do some shit, fuk all this little toy ass beef, we were all at that level at one point through our journeys, you just gotta grow out of that bullshit....so fuk it houston is my city and its gettin kinda old gettin on here every so often and see these niggas talkin shit, and talkin down on our city... so fuk it lets do somethin bout it, houston is tha biggest fukin city down south so everyone whos been puttin it down before, people whoare tryin to put it down do yalls thing...........................................

peace to all my uNrivAled soldiers...

best thing i've heard since....well i'll be damned i cant even remember lol....good point deaferson

oh and the whole cease thing...his was dope and all but ummmmmm he definatly didnt win the others above (like said before) burned him...and GFX? call me too young but i aint seen nothing Illegal comming from them in a gooooood long minute.

trying out cursive letters for the first time....never even learned when i was suposed to in elementry.....and they say graff is usless pshhhhh what you guys think? i got a chuby C hehehehehe

Image011-1.jpg

i dont know who should have won.....but in all honesty....i dont think it should have been cease....his was aight....but so many other niggas who painted burned.....but shit.....its all good....there is always next year......and yea....that menace straight killed....nice shit man....

all that nigga article did was organize it.......he had no part in any of the judging...so when totem was called to the stage 3 times and never showed up a decision had to be made.......and thats that.....if you niggas wanna keep jivin step to the plate and do something....otherwise shut the fuckup......3/4 of you niggas are bitches anyways...

hey didnt u read the novel article wrote: "so in my opinion...."

whats more obvious than that? damn and i thought my city had snakes..... fake ass niggaz be fuking up the hiphop scene.... and dat 3/4 shit is not accurate.... watch were u kick dust.... as far as the judging on da website it was suppose to be cope and totem right? if they didnt show up then 'some ghosts' did it huh? hahaahaha damn snakes....