Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOW ALL YOU TOYS NEED TO LEARN FROM CEASE. IF YOU KNOW YOU SUCK AND DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT JUST SAY YOUR OLD SCHOOL. FOR EXAMPLE HERE A QUOTE FROM CEASE HIMSELF "and im out biatches.....im old school.....dont forget" NOW JUST TAKE OUT "IM OLD SCHOOL" AND ADD "I SUCK" AND YOU GET THIS "and im out biatches.....i suck.....dont forget....lol. Thank you GFX now all toys will have self-esteem. AND THANK YOU CEASE FOR PROVING EVERYONE RIGHT AND MAKEN YOUR KREW LOOK STUPID FOR NOT ACCEPTING THE CHALLENGE. I MEAN TAKEN A FEW HOURS OUT OF A DAY TO GET YOUR ASS SHOWN UP BY WERE, YOU'LL STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE YOUR "MONEY".........LOL

yep post it on 12oz so pigs can see it and go over there.... with everyone there with sketchbooks + photos and self incriminating evidence..... very wise move.... bravo

i heard only writers who actually paint are gonna be invited through word of mouth... datz a good idea .... it deletes a bunch of people from HERE ..... snakes excluded too....

lots of colors ... and by the way, stop the online posting of flicks dramatics; people catch cases because they paint on things that aren't theirs, not because they post pictures of graffiti.

if you're using 12 oz to meet people, bad idea. if you post flicks of everything you do, bad idea. but cops arrest people because they're caught in the act or because there's a pile of evidence against them... and usually a snitch's testimony to get the warrant.

happy holidays!

nice tv stuff. Its dope to see how Malaki is gettin better from his first pics to the last. Keep It up Guys, straighter lines and complementary colors go hand in hand. DOPE TV, Awesome Burner on 45 near Parker.

hahaha i hope youre not talking about that awful TVC "burner"

that shit is fucking gross. looks like an awful attempt at a RTL bite.

tell rate to change his name.