Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the REAL fucking problem with these new kids is that they dont take the time to focus on QUALITY and QUANTITY..

you fuckheads do like one shitty straight letter or a legal wall every once in awhile..

whatever happened to cats who did a fillin, tag, or straightletter on almost ever single street, neighborhood, highway and then still have enough time to do freights??

only fucking people im seeing doing that (or at least trying) are from the SAME crews...same writers..

whatever, go ahead and remain ignorant to the facts.

look you so conserned about the REAL problem in graffiti,YOU go do somethin about it. dont try to call us out cus you all emo about what graffiti should be. we aint here for you.

ill give you one thing its the same crews.. guess what URA one of them. we still gona paint at our own pace, peace when we want, n get throwed as we please.

i aint gona front like i know who you are but i got a good idea weather im right or wrong, im right about one thing you wouldnt sey NONE of this to us face to face, so go head type on fake name ass wigga!

darko, stop being a pussy and just say who you are. cmooon! just do it man. man up and just do it. theres nothing to be afraid of, why you being a bitch? just say it already, so what if no ones ever heard of you or if half the shit talk you have about graffiti is referring to you. just do it already and quit being a damn fruitbasket. king anonymous onerski in thehizzouse biznatch.