Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah. . shit like you'll be done with graffiti in a year and people decades from now will still be fliking that cylce tag and not giving a fuck who yeps was.

shit like that does happen.

lol, never know! :D

oh well, like i said shit happens!

i did wat i did, i know of cycle and smith, i know wat i'm doin and like i said b4 their tags r still runnin. so worry about urself...

mexico went over dform that shit if funny lookin they forgot bout yeps guess they did not know wat else to write

but the shit's funny

i give it to them

at least they did a fill...........

big asko an dkae i see yall kids getting up

looks like houston got a wanna be buff monster been seeing allot of shit getting the buff treatment

just like the BIG ASS ODIOUS AND WOWZER ON THE BELTWAY THE SHIT WAS RIDDING FOR MORE THAN A YEAR AND BOUT 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO IT GOT THE BUFF

Damn and I never got to get a flick of that. I just now got a digital camera.

That shit was hot

everybody in houston that tries to do graffiti is gay, with your gay little spraycans and markers. taggers are stupid. get a new hobby. id rather take about a hit and a half of acid and watch tv than give a fuck about a smith and cycle tag. thats seriously gay. bump more acid.