Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Look man the 34th wall is tkb wall. i'm sure you guys got ur walls 2. the unfinished pieces got buffd because tkb was plannin on paintin the wall regardless. no one knew kode and gizmo were even on the wall. thats because noone asked if it was cool if they painted. all you have to do is ask and all this drama would never ever happen. its pointless.that was the biggest waste of paint i've ever seen in my life. but when we plan on painting the wall, and theres people on it that didnt even ask if it was cool,. its gonna get gone over.we will paint with anyone. it doesnt matter who. just ask and check to see if we already had plans on paintin. i know we dont all have each others phone numbers and all that shit but theres other ways of gettin ahold of each other. hit me up on here. or whatever. and then ur pieces will get finished and I'll personally make sure they get to ride a little while. that would solve all these little problems

why would anyone want to paint with you? ah fuckit, thats houston. wack goes over good and thats why shit gets capped. thats how the shit goes. big king hems speaking the good word of reason. fuck the 34th wall. at least some of you guys could get better. the age old houston crew that claims to be so old school cant even get one piece up with no fuzz or at least a color scheme that doesnt look blindfolded. if it wasnt for like 3 guys in that crew and weah making the 34th wall look decent, youd all be in bad shape. besides, how can that aldine tire shop get painted when its already being painted by some tkb guys. finish one wall then go to the next.

we were asked to paint the tire shop. we didnt just take it apon ourselves to do so.and i never said u had to paint with me or anyone in my crew. i said if u or ur crew wants to paint or anything of that nature just be respectful and ask and everything will be cool. but whats wak is these people talkin shit clamin to be kings and they cant even use the names they write to talk shit. thats whats wak. hems tkb.

you stupid fuk. THE 34th wall has been a tkb wall since I went and got permission to paint the wall like 3 years ago. I'm the one who got the owner to allow other people to paint the wall. Me not anyone else. Were the ones that keeps it up. And how are we hoggin it? KWS has painted that wall like 3 times in the last year. INS has painted it twice. WEAH paints all the time. Grade paints all the time. URA paints pretty regularly. And hell BK use to paint it consistently when I first got that wall about 3 years ago. Just beause u feel left out doesnt mean ur not a bitch for talkin with out postin a name. And keep believin that theory that u go inside a ask the people to paint. cuz i'll show u whose wall it is when i let the people know the faces and names of the people who ARE suppose to be thier painting. I'll be sure to letem know to do whatever they want to do with the people who arent suppose to be thier. I cant believe sum of u people are making such a big deal about painitng that wall. Just ask. I dont care if we have beef now use to have beef or are about to have beef. I'll make sure u get to paint. Cuz I really dont give a fuk who paints it. Aslong as they go about it right. Sum people are gonna be really mad when they see tkb pieces on thier walls without asking first.

as far as identies most of the these secret typing shit talkers its no secret, most of them are from dts, gy, bk. i figured out some but i wont say names they'll change their names and comeback again disguised as another person. If you dont believe me look at the shit they post. as far as walls this is what happens when writers who dont have their spots try to get and paint other spots that are not theirs im not taking sides but for example if someone took one of beers from my six pack without asking, i'll straight up bitch slap the shit out of them! and im sure everyone in here will agree on that. when you want to paint ask the crew or writers dont be a disrespectful dumb shit who will use someones shit with out permission. thats what happen to the mitzis wall in crosstimbers. the wall got shutdown cuz dumbasses said the same thing 'its an open wall' open wall my ass muthafucka open is your moms legs bitch. and if its not a big deal then why is the person asking for the dissed pictures of the pieces. looks like someone else is acting like the big baby. deal with it. you should've of seen it coming. if i was a writer and had a wall and had someone comeby and paint my shit without my permission i would had done the same shit. buff their shit too probably even worse, i would've waited for their ass when they came back to finish and slapped them across the fuken head. and steal their paint. thats why i moved from this shitty ass city. theres old school writers who think they r kings and shit and dont even got their own unique style. same shit. look at other writers who have been painting for a long time they got their own style original shit in other cities or europe. over here. its like re-runs. in my opinion there are only 2 writers from houston who got their own unique original style but i wont say their name. they know who they are. i see a lot biting too, you fukers know who you are. taking shit from other writers in other cities fake ass styles you rocking there nigga. and all these bombers who cant even rock clean lines keep that shit in your backyard that shit is weak. dont get me wrong there is some cool shit that is see but not recently everyone needs to get off this bitch and get your spot so it 'wont be a soap opera' on 12oz gossiping ass fags ...................................................................................................................

couldnt have said it better.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

as far as identies most of the these secret typing shit talkers its no secret, most of them are from dts, gy, bk. i figured out some but i wont say names they'll change their names and comeback again disguised as another person. If you dont believe me look at the shit they post. as far as walls this is what happens when writers who dont have their spots try to get and paint other spots that are not theirs im not taking sides but for example if someone took one of beers from my six pack without asking, i'll straight up bitch slap the shit out of them! and im sure everyone in here will agree on that. when you want to paint ask the crew or writers dont be a disrespectful dumb shit who will use someones shit with out permission. thats what happen to the mitzis wall in crosstimbers. the wall got shutdown cuz dumbasses said the same thing 'its an open wall' open wall my ass muthafucka open is your moms legs bitch. and if its not a big deal then why is the person asking for the dissed pictures of the pieces. looks like someone else is acting like the big baby. deal with it. you should've of seen it coming. if i was a writer and had a wall and had someone comeby and paint my shit without my permission i would had done the same shit. buff their shit too probably even worse, i would've waited for their ass when they came back to finish and slapped them across the fuken head. and steal their paint. thats why i moved from this shitty ass city. theres old school writers who think they r kings and shit and dont even got their own unique style. same shit. look at other writers who have been painting for a long time they got their own style original shit in other cities or europe. over here. its like re-runs. in my opinion there are only 2 writers from houston who got their own unique original style but i wont say their name. they know who they are. i see a lot biting too, you fukers know who you are. taking shit from other writers in other cities fake ass styles you rocking there nigga. and all these bombers who cant even rock clean lines keep that shit in your backyard that shit is weak. dont get me wrong there is some cool shit that is see but not recently everyone needs to get off this bitch and get your spot so it 'wont be a soap opera' on 12oz gossiping ass fags ...................................................................................................................

blah blah blah you dont even live here anymore so its not like your opinion matters. you really are a dumbass for saying nobody here is original. nobodies original anymore. so who cares? graffiti is graffiti..writing your name all over the place..isnt that what its about?? destroying trains, poles, walls, billboards, whatever..

and all these cats on here whining about their walls...shut the fuck up. maybe if you didnt come on here and cry and talk shit all the time, you wouldnt have to worry about getting dissed. i really dont care if you paint legals or vice versa..shits all graffiti to me.

jesus.

i see it bothered u on what i stated maybe u fit in that category :bawling: ............ i know that when a writer is coming up… of course they struggle and go through many styles…........ but eventually…… u wanna strive to reach your own style……... that is was distinguishes your pieces and style from other writers. whether u drop it on a train or wall. that’s what graff is about even in the old school graff videos u see this. Writers 1st did tags, then bombs, then fill in bombs, then detailed letters… then dropped wildstyle… u stupid bitch. Why do u think writers did that? to separate themselves from other writers style u dumbass…. to stand out from other writers. Writers like u make the excuse of “its not a big deal” if your THAT DEDICATED to graff (like some writers who preach and yap about them running shit ) prove it by demonstrating your ‘unique ablity to paint differently than others’…... otherwise ‘your no different’ from the toy who picks up a can, or the next writer who pics up his can to paint bitch. you don’t want to be looked upon and see a writer say “hey that shit looks like that guys shit” hey who knows…. maybe u do...... some of these writers on here who act like they are the shit are close to their 25, 28 30’s… compare them to other writers from other cities or over in europe… they cant even hang with their shit. their letters haven’t even evolved, they look like graffiti letters done by a 18 or 20 year old. i can only say a few… and i mean a few writers here in the houston have attempted that and are actually pulled it off….. or at least trying. the wack excuse of theres iz nothing original anymore. Is excuses for losers. 0r a writer who doesn’t have the skill to do it ……………………......................................................... .............................................sucka nigga ………………………………………………………

***my presence is needed here……. To slap suckaz back to reality……..

before u get on here and critizice other people shit, look at your own shit..... see what your shit needs to improve itself niggaz.........................

:mad: :shakehead: :mad: :shakehead: :mad: :shakehead: :mad:

"as far as identies most of the these secret typing shit talkers its no secret, most of them are from dts, gy, bk...

you dont know shit. number one

"i moved from this shitty ass city."

who cares

"needs to get off this bitch and get your spot so it 'wont be a soap opera' on 12oz gossiping ass fags"

need to listen to yourself

What if all the legal wall shut down?

then would everybody have to really paint?

"as far as identies most of the these secret typing shit talkers its no secret, most of them are from dts, gy, bk...

you dont know shit. number one (thats why your name is Gee Whyish)

who cares (you do because your responding to this)

"needs to get off this bitch and get your spot so it 'wont be a soap opera' on 12oz gossiping ass fags"

need to listen to yourself (I have barely 13 posts compared to your 154 posts you dumbass...... who's ON here more?) :shakehead: :shakehead::mad: :mad:

you dont know shit. number one (thats why your name is Gee Whyish)--- how can he be a secret shit talker from GY when his fucking screenname is Gee Whyish, it doesnt sound very annoymous to me. my crew doesnt talk shit on the internet, we dont need to, our work speaks for us. you dont see me responding to any of these fools talking shit about me do you?? plus your the one whos not saying what you write so you need to go somewhere with your conspiracy theory ass self and keep my crews name out your mouth

who cares (you do because your responding to this) ---did you move to dis???

need to listen to yourself (I have barely 13 posts compared to your 154 posts you dumbass...... who's ON here more?) ---i thought you were talking about whos got spots but since were talking about posts most of those posts by KQUAS are flicks, as are most of my posts. where you flicks at with your original hip hop innovative stlye??

we were asked to paint the tire shop. we didnt just take it apon ourselves to do so.and i never said u had to paint with me or anyone in my crew. i said if u or ur crew wants to paint or anything of that nature just be respectful and ask and everything will be cool. but whats wak is these people talkin shit clamin to be kings and they cant even use the names they write to talk shit. thats whats wak. hems tkb.

aahhhh shut the fuck up toy......you should be blessed to have bk on that wall n.w. is my hood ill go paint that wall whenever the fuck i want......hahahahaha.....