Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck DARKO.......only heads worth recognizing.......shit...they put in work.....but they aint the only URA niggas who do.......i put in my fair share of work in.......and so does alot of other niggas from our crew......

DEMIR, GRAVITY, DELINX, OVEN, EASY, AROBS, FOOD, DIENOW, MYCLOW, DEAF, PHEZ, and some others....bitches, gimme another beer......im out, peace.....

seyno

leuroth

halo

only URA heads worth even recongnizing..the rest of URA is bunch of toys jocking fame from the older dudes...

that yeps shit is garbage and im actually hoping they buff that shit soon.

please stay out of the yards because your a waste of space, and a waste of paint.

thank you.:shakehead:

if i find out who darko is ill fuckin slit your throat nigga. DEVOLZ URA PUTO

HAHAH WOW. HEY DEVOL MAN YOUR SO FUCKING INTIMIDATING..SORRY MAN IF YALL TAKE THAT SHIT IN OFFENSE BUT ITS TRUE. ITS FUNNY HOW OTHER THAN SEYNO/HALO/LEUROTH HAVE PUT IN DECENT WORK..YALL CATS CAN PIECE AND EVERYTHING..BUT YALL STILL CANT PUT OUT A DECENT THROW OR STRAIGHT LETTER...IT LOOKS LIKE YALL ARE TRYING YOUR HARDEST TO COME UP WITH "ORIGINAL" STYLES BUT THEY JUST END UP LOOKING LIKE SHIT..LOOKS LIKE YALL ARE TRYING TO HARD..HAHA ITS OK THOUGH BECAUSE YALL ARE THE ONES MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK STUPID.

ITS GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE GOING OVER THOSE WANNA-BE TKO FAGGOTS BK..

HATING TOYS..