Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck that shit.

houston doesnt need its own website to make us a better "graff city"..lamefucks.

get off your asses and go paint,shoot some smack, smoke some grass..do whatever you gotta do man.

:lol: for real... theres no newyorkgraffiti.com..and why should houston deserve their own graff site? when 90% of the shit is garbage..

if i offended anyone..then go join houstongraff.com, gather up with bunch of wak writers and do something

lets keep 12oz real..

fuck that shit.

houston doesnt need its own website to make us a better "graff city"..lamefucks.

get off your asses and go paint,shoot some smack, smoke some grass..do whatever you gotta do man.

shoot smack!!!

if you dont, me and your lil moms will.

biggety skummeys,

sleep is for those with out strong drink.

bump alcaholism.

I hope yall haven't forgot about me yet have yall who i am is not important what is important is all of this shit talkin going on you know as well as i know that in graff you make friends but you make more enemys i laugh at all of this but its cool every body talks about how graffers are not gang related but the min yall get jealous of someone yall want to go jump them or talk shit to them i laugh again i learned that we are always the first to say shit about each other but the min we see each other we act cool if you r froud your fake and if you r fake your weak and if your weak you have no reason to talk shit because you can not defend yourself but then again why do u need to defend yourself if you have your freind why do you need to defend yourself but then again think because your friends might actually be your enemy i am going to call it short because i am sure some weak ass wanna be nigga has some weak ass shit to say like fuck that bullshit so i say go ahead and type it because i might of wasted my time typing this but you wasted your time to type something that really shows how smart you really are so go ahead and try to clown oh and one last thing go get some new shit stop clownen on the one you envy YEPS................................. stay on top.

YOU HATE WHAT YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND

unfortunately YEPS still cant paint anything decent if his life depended on it.

dont really knwo the guy on a personal level, hell, hes probably cool as shit..but im not gonna lie and tell people their shits the bomb when it definately isnt..sorry.

it doesnt even really matter who i am..and would it really make a difference??

is it still not MY opinion?

get over yourselves..if you suck, you probably know it but wont admit it of course because thats pride fucking with you..FUCK PRIDE..it only hurts.

theres just too many kids painting for the wrong reasons..

thats true, i think everyone should just quit graffiti. its dumb and a waste of time. especially when some of the writers in houston cant paint as well as they can log in to 12oz and type a lot of shit talk. aside of that, toys should give me their montana and legal walls cause chances are the owners will take the wall from you eventually once they get tired of having a bunch of sloppy shit on their wall. oh yea, give me your money too. bump more smileys.:) :cool: :p ;)