Screwston,Texas

KQuas

that nigga grow talkin shit again. noone knows who you are dude...you just look like a faggot talking about "freshman year" and shit....your graff lookin booboo as fuck, dick ridin all the fake ass "gangster" fags in Houston... yeh....niggas that can't control their bowels and shittin on themselves is REALLLL gangster....you know who you are....

hahahaha

I ain't no fucking gangster and I'll never be one. I'm a fucking Southern born fucking redneck and I'll lynch your ass while burning crosses in your yard.

shut your fuckhole in the middle of your face and let the REAL motherfuckers do their thing.

oh yeah...quit getting fucked in the ass by 86, that niggas toy....

Gutso

Raw Hate Klan.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by magotsofdef@Aug 10 2005, 11:46 AM

damn....all these BK's are putting in a grip of work....

good to see Vague and co. at it again.

I caught grow and 86 steamin up the back window of a pinto this past weekend....grow was on the botton....hahaha

all up in your Guts...

Rock Hard. Ride free....

oh yeah. I forgot. bump more rednecks.

anyone know what Mississippi windchimes are?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...............YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT SON..."WERE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"YO I HEARD GROW WAS WEARING FISHNETS.

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 10 2005, 01:25 PM

man rims u no u dnt want any girls u fagget. i remember freshman year when u were talkin about suckin niggas dicks an shit u frontin ass fool.

i heard he switches off every year. this may be you lucky year GROWSEPHINA.

oh, and i don't think anybody noticed that RIMS and AIMS names are similiar until you pointed it out. GOOD CALL. *kisses*

EAT

THIS

B

K's

RAGING

HARDON

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Aug 10 2005, 03:42 PM

that nigga grow talkin shit again. noone knows who you are dude...you just look like a faggot talking about "freshman year" and shit....your graff lookin booboo as fuck, dick ridin all the fake ass "gangster" fags in Houston... yeh....niggas that can't control their bowels and shittin on themselves is REALLLL gangster....you know who you are....

hahahaha

I ain't no fucking gangster and I'll never be one. I'm a fucking Southern born fucking redneck and I'll lynch your ass while burning crosses in your yard.

shut your fuckhole in the middle of your face and let the REAL motherfuckers do their thing.

oh yeah...quit getting fucked in the ass by 86, that niggas toy....

Gutso

Raw Hate Klan.

\

shut ur fuckin mouth gutso. there is another fuckin kid that gets on this shit that is also kwc...cfd... Grue-and-cper or caper.....get it...i dont give a fuck about ur faget ass homeboy......u fuckin waste a shit load of words....and for u motherfuckers who keep thinkin im a mexi or some shit shut the fuck up...i fuckin white...i just love to squabble.....lets throw some hands guts...that shit would put a smile on my face like when rims jizzes on ur face u fuckin queer...keep protecting that fool cause i dont give a fuck about that little kid....

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR+Aug 11 2005, 01:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE REGULATOR - Aug 11 2005, 01:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jewish@Aug 10 2005, 05:05 AM

untitled44.jpg

wrong it was bryers page!!

ACTUALLY THATS THE BRASS KNUCKLES ONE....BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT RIGHT,CUZ THIS FAIRYTAIL BOOK DOSNT END.HERE WE GO AGAIN! :nope: :spent: :heated:

[/b]

you know houston wouldn't have it any other way!!We need your crazy ass rolling around looking!! It makes it fun but you know I love your crazy ass. vague back in it fuck it ya'll some rulers and no one can say your not!!Now the new genX I don't know about it seem back in are days you payed your dues and now kids are just cashing in !!!

It pisses me off but what I'am I gonna do but make fun of them

and fart under the sheets and make my girlfriend smell it!! fuck it

Originally posted by jewish+Aug 11 2005, 04:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jewish - Aug 11 2005, 04:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Aug 11 2005, 01:03 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-jewish@Aug 10 2005, 05:05 AM

untitled44.jpg

wrong it was bryers page!!

ACTUALLY THATS THE BRASS KNUCKLES ONE....BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT RIGHT,CUZ THIS FAIRYTAIL BOOK DOSNT END.HERE WE GO AGAIN! :nope: :spent: :heated:

you know houston wouldn't have it any other way!!We need your crazy ass rolling around looking!! It makes it fun but you know I love your crazy ass. vague back in it fuck it ya'll some rulers and no one can say your not!!Now the new genX I don't know about it seem back in are days you payed your dues and now kids are just cashing in !!!

It pisses me off but what I'am I gonna do but make fun of them

and fart under the sheets and make my girlfriend smell it!! fuck it

[/b]

-----STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN-----THESE NEW KATS DONT KNOW ABOUT PAYING DUES OR RUBBING ELBOWS WIT THE GREATEST.TOYZ KAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK,,,,CENTRAL BANK,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!