Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 17 2005, 01:35 AM

Picture242.jpg

Hey SCUMS wheres ur bomb....oh yea forgot u dnt paint...

oh and Krunck on krack.....suck a dick u little bitch...

ok were going to critique this little bomb......

-look at the bottom of the s....no "3-d line"

-he layed down his outline then filled...

-look at the "groes" bomb at the top =Groes=...equal signs...

-look at the r and see the 3d at the bottom..he fucked up a little...

-filled gloss white on a white wall......

-and notice his starting points at the top of each letter...you can tale these by the dot followed by a drip into the fill...

if theres going to be a public beat down on this kid, i want his big toe, im a cut that fucker off and weave it onto a hemp necklace, maybe his thumbs too so he cant grip a can....

bump stock tips....

bump hollow 3-ds....

but what do i know........

seems i dont paint hmmmmm.....

KOK...

YO GROE,I HOPE YOU LISTEN TO WHAT ABLES HAS TO TELL YOU.BUT I THINK ITS ALREADY TOO LATE.....WE GOT FULL HOMEWORK ON YOUR 5'6 DETROIT ROCK CITY STEEZ.YOU AINT GONNA FOOL NONE OF US WIT THAT LAMAR FRONT.YOU MUST REALLY THINK YOUR KING OF THE RING OR SUMTHING,CUZ YOU TALKING SHIT TO EVERYONE ON THIS MUGG,AND ITS GONNA KATCH UP TO YOU REAL QUICK HOMEBOY.

I HOPE YOU CARRY AROUND YOUR LITTLE 2-6 SHOT SAWED OFF,CUZ WE'LL HAVE THE 30 CLIP 7.62 CAL.YOU DISRESPECTED THE KREW...

========T.O.S=========TERMINATE ON SIGHT!

KEEP STEALING DEM CANS FROM YOUR OLDS MANS GARAGE.NIGGA PROBABLY USES FAN TIPS.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FUCKEN SHIT 12 OZ GOD DAMNIT MOTHERFUCKER COCKSUCKING TWO BALD BITCH ASS FUDGEPACKING RIMJOB KYJELLY USING SMALL DICK ASS BITCH MADE NO SOCK WEARING CASH REGISTER CHIN LOOKING OL JIMMY SPORTING ASS RUG MUCHING FAT PIECE OF SHIT EATING MUSTARD BREATH ASS GREMLIN DRIVING HERSHEY SQUIRT IN THE BRIEFS TYPE OF NIGGAS,,,,,FUCK YOU. :hatred: CANT POST SHIT ON HERE.