Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 11 2005, 06:14 PM

whatever happen to real deal crews like hok? bumps more colors an sacramento ayds!!!

HOK....ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME............THAT KREW FELL OFF WAY BEFORE FRANTIK EVEN PASSED....YOU MEAN REAL CREWS LIKE "TMU" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND WHATS UP WITH ALL THE KREWS OUT THERE THAT AINT WORTH A GOD DAMN.TOYS POP OUT FOR A YEAR ,THEN FALL OFF INTO THE KAVE.I WOULDNT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE ON THIS BITCH TO POST THEM ALL..................

yeah whats the deal? All these fake ass crews like dts gy and bk come on guys really your not fooling anyone. Take a tip from the style king grue over here and get your shit together. BUMP more white fill white outlines Im coming to houston soon hopefly I can pull some of those off.

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR+Aug 11 2005, 10:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE REGULATOR - Aug 11 2005, 10:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jewish@Aug 11 2005, 04:42 AM

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Aug 11 2005, 01:03 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-jewish@Aug 10 2005, 05:05 AM

untitled44.jpg

wrong it was bryers page!!

ACTUALLY THATS THE BRASS KNUCKLES ONE....BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT RIGHT,CUZ THIS FAIRYTAIL BOOK DOSNT END.HERE WE GO AGAIN! :nope: :spent: :heated:

you know houston wouldn't have it any other way!!We need your crazy ass rolling around looking!! It makes it fun but you know I love your crazy ass. vague back in it fuck it ya'll some rulers and no one can say your not!!Now the new genX I don't know about it seem back in are days you payed your dues and now kids are just cashing in !!!

It pisses me off but what I'am I gonna do but make fun of them

and fart under the sheets and make my girlfriend smell it!! fuck it

-----STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN-----THESE NEW KATS DONT KNOW ABOUT PAYING DUES OR RUBBING ELBOWS WIT THE GREATEST.TOYZ KAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK,,,,CENTRAL BANK,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[/b]

hahahah that hurt.....but eh.......gotta start somewhere

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 11 2005, 11:38 PM

hey REGULATOR it looks like u fell off with them niggas.....hahahaha

DAMN SON,,,,YOU SURE ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT....THATS WHY I AM ONE OF THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT HAD EVERY FUCKEN ANGLE OF THE CITY ON LOCK,FUCK THAT I AM THE ONLY NIGGA....,EVERY SECTOR,EVERY WARD,EVERY BARRIO,CHINATOWN,SOUTHSIDE,NORTHSIDE,EAST,WEST,LONDON BRIDGES FALLING DOWN,I DONT GIVE A FUCK,EVERYTHING GOT IT,GOOD HOOD ,BAD HOOD,DEADLY HOOD,SUBURBS,ASIAN COMMUNITIES,KATY,SUGARLAND,OLD WETBACK RUNDOWN APARTMENTS,TRASH EATER DEPOSITS,BARS,CLUBS,STRIP JOINTS,ROOFTOPS,BAYOUS,RICEMILLS,WATERTOWERS,DEAD ANIMALS,JAIL CELLS,TRAINS,PLANES,AND AUTO MOBILES IN THE VICINITY.YOU GONNA MOTHAFUCKEN TELL ME,,,,,YOU AINT EVEN GOT SHIT ON 45,290,610,288,225,I10,249,HWY6,59,AND ANY OTHER MAJOR HIGHWAY,YOU GOT SOME FAGIT SHIT ON SOME BACK STREET.AND SOME WACK ASS HILCROFT SHIT.ILL BURN YOU WITH MY DICK.BATTLE ME AND YOU WILL NOT ONLY LOSE BUT BECOME CASTRATED AND INCINERATED BY THE GRASP OF MY HAND ON A RUSTO AND A LIGHTER.

WORDS FROM A TRUE LEGEND.IM DYING TO MEET YOU.YOUR MAKING ME WANT TO HIT THE STREETS WITH WHITE FILLS AND CHROME OUTLINE.BY THE WAY.....B.K WANTS TO BEAT YOUR ASS SO BAD ,YOULL BE THE ONLY NIGGA IN HEAVEN WIT A WHEELCHAIR.

ahahahaha infect can't read!!!!He sure can write on shit yo gruecpher slow your roll man you just came out of no where!!!

talking shit will git you no where just keep doing white fills with a

white outlines and you'll figure it out and not talk shit on the internent because its pointless!!!just keep bombing that will piss em off more post flix that a really make em mad with that ugly ass shit !!ahahhahahahahah bump more ugly

graffiti for houston !!!

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 12 2005, 07:28 AM

man yall fools arnt as top dog as u think u r.  whats the point of takin a picture of a bomb minutes after doin it to post it on the internet?

haha fool take your own advice on this posting those busted ass bombs run your mouth alot for still being in diapers. Dipshits like you that will be gone in a couple months Your doing a great job a making a joke of yourself with your white fill and outline ass :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :clown2: :clown2: