Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I SEE THAT TOY GROES BEEN GETTING ALOT BETTER,BUT JUS ANOTHER NIGGA THAT BITES THAT "G"........GIVE IT UP KID,WE OWN THAT SHIT.LONG LIVE THE KINGS....................B.KNIGHTS-TEMPLAR

THIS SATURDAY------IM GONNA BE LIKE THAT ONE NIGGA ON PREDATOR,WHEN HIS CHASING THAT INVISIBLE FOOL AND HIS GOT THE BIG RIFLE TALKING BOUT " IM'A HAVE ME SOME FUN"..."IM'A HAVE ME SOME FUN"........"HIS UP IN DEM TREEEEEES"........

those panels grow painted wont make it out of any big city in texas, they will get stamped... and way to go posting your face... and way to go paintng some hidden ass rooftop... and billboards with the text of the ad as your color scheme...

jesus kid.

and by the looks of things, you drop easy... more incentive for us when we find your ass and more fear you should have when one of us finds you. But the good thing is you're painting spots that'll get you buffed quicker than it takes you to complete your bitten ass G's and R's so when you get decent in 20 years, nobody will even remember you were KING GROER ONER...

how the fuck do these toys fond 12 ounce?

Originally posted by BIGMANMCGEE+Aug 24 2005, 02:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIGMANMCGEE - Aug 24 2005, 02:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daledondale@Aug 23 2005, 11:12 AM

swoosh.jpg

houstons undisputed kings ,freeways, all city , gutters , mailboxes , grocery stores , redwood ,houston owned and operated since day one .. the all mighty

DEF THREATS !

BUT SINCE JADE AND DAMIT ARE NOT IN HOUSTON... THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE

[/b]

I'm sorry but jade and damet aren't the only people in dts just in case you havnt been paying attention.

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 24 2005, 03:42 PM

man i dnt no y yall gotta keep talkin down the only posts were gonna make on this thread from now on is pics. maybe yall should try that. fuck beef fuck internet beef were jus tryin to get up.

I LIKE THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF ATTITUDE IN THIS KID,MUST BE BI-POLAR...BUT THE SHITS CHESS NOT CHECKERS SO IT'S ALOT HARDER THEN JUST DROPPING IT,FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS YOU WERE SMACKING GUMS LOUDER THEN A COUPLE OF HOES I KNOW THAT SLURP DICK,YOU CROSSED OUT BK TAGS,YOU CALLED RIMS OUT,YOU CALLED A COUPLE OTHER PEOPLE OUT ALSO,YOU EMBARESSED YOURSELF WHICH QUITE POSSIBLY IS THE WORST OF THEM ALL,WITH YOUR WORK AND YOU THINK YOUR A TOUGHGUY,AND TOUGHGUYS GET DELT WITH BY WISEGUYS AND A TRUE WISEGUY IS A GANGSTER,LMAO....IT COULD HAVE BEEN ALL SO SIMPLE......KATCH YOU ON THE REBOUND.

AND PLEASE STOP RE-POSTING THE SWOOSHING OVER THE QUICK SHIT DTS FOR CRYING OUTLOUD,BUT HATETOWNS RIGHT,JADE AND DAMET WERE'NT THE ONLY ONES ,BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT ,WHO'S IN TOWN THAT HONESTLY REPS IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE HEART LIKE THEM KIDS DID....ITS JUST A GY-BK THING FROM THIS POINT,AND DONT WORRY KRUNK,,,ILL SAVE YOU HIS BOTTOM SEVERED TORSO.......AND THE TOE BURIED DEEP WITHIN HIS CEREBRAL CORTEX.