Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hatetown+Aug 24 2005, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hatetown - Aug 24 2005, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BIGMANMCGEE@Aug 24 2005, 02:28 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-daledondale@Aug 23 2005, 11:12 AM

swoosh.jpg

houstons undisputed kings ,freeways, all city , gutters , mailboxes , grocery stores , redwood ,houston owned and operated since day one .. the all mighty

DEF THREATS !

BUT SINCE JADE AND DAMIT ARE NOT IN HOUSTON... THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE

I'm sorry but jade and damet aren't the only people in dts just in case you havnt been paying attention.

[/b]

THE ONLY ONES THAT ACTUALLY GOT UP.......HAHAHAHAHAHA! :love2:

everyone in dts got up and still does you where to busy

playing doctor or running around the playground to notice!!!

Anyways even when damet and jade ruled this city fools where still talking shit and being jelly agaist dts shit never changes !!!! dts is dts and thats what it is!! everyone for everyone not self promoted fame dts will be back on top here in houston give it a little while I'm bored for now!!!

yo pure heat this shit talkin is gonna get u fucked up bro. how bout i no niggas that go to school with u an there waitin for the ok to beat ur fuckin ass. i dnt even no why ur on this thread u scetch b.k all class an u arnt even bk ur jus rims little cock buddy. get ready

HOLLY SHIT. GROES HIT A FEW SPOTS AND NOW HE IS THE KING OF THE STREETS. FUCK IT KID BATTLE EVERY ONE DTS,BK,GY,FUCK IT BATTLE MSK, FUCK IT GROES DO WHAT YO DO AND GO FOR THE GOLD. BUMP MORE PRIMER BUFF FOR GROES......!!!!!!HAHAHAHHA!!!!!! :lol2: :biglaugh:

---------BRASS KNUCKLES

damn....rtl has hit an all time low.....they put caper down......

who did that yano or that kid anal.....if they gave anal put down rights ohhh my god rtl might as well hang it up and just drop rtl and rep that wack crew KWC....hahahahaha

that shit is almost as funny as george lopez comedy set on the latin kings of comedy......

and to top it off nigga is talkin like he a fuckin DON or some shit....

how bout i no niggas that go to school with u an there waitin for the ok to beat ur fuckin ass.

your response isnt required......cause i already can see whats to for come........either way good luck cause your gonna need now!

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 25 2005, 12:38 PM

yo pure heat this shit talkin is gonna get u fucked up bro. how bout i no niggas that go to school with u an there waitin for the ok to beat ur fuckin ass. i dnt even no why ur on this thread u scetch b.k all class an u arnt even bk ur jus rims little cock buddy. get ready

rims and i often do cum on each other's faces. it's no different than softserve or any other type of yogurt/ice cream dispenser.

and you're right, you are an expert on what i am and am not in. ever consider that maybe my cockbuddy put me down?

but it's cool, that's what graffiti is about- people on the internet threatening each other with physical violence. i see the connection: painting/having fun->BEAT BITCHES UP!

FINALLY SOME NIGGA GOT A GOOD FLIC OF THAT OLD SCHOOL SHIT,THANKS INFECT.......HEY JEWS IM GONNA KILL YOU ,THEN IM GONNA KEEP YOUR PURPLE FLANNEL,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....WHO WANTS TO PAINT UP IN THIS BITCH,AND COLOR,I GOT A COUPLE OF FLIX FOR YOU MAN,SOME OLDDDDD SHIT,YOU MIGHT ALREADY HAVE BUT ILL GIVE EM TO YOU ANYWAYS PAT'NA.....

THE OTHER DAY I WAS CHILLING AND SOME LITTLE HOE CAME UP TO ME ,AND WAS LIKE ,ARE'NT YOU THAT GUY THAT KILLS PEOPLE...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....MAKE WAY FOR DA BADGUY.

FUCK THE FIESTA BIRD,HE FLEW OUT OF THE SKY LIKE A BAT OUTTA HELL AND WENT STR8 FOR MY NUTS.

PARTY LIKE ITS 1999,BY THE WAY,I BEEN TRYING TO POST THIS SHIT SINCE LAST NIGHT,FUCKEN WACK ASS 12 OZ HAS THIS CONNECTION PROBLEM,AND NOW THAT I HAVE READ SOME OF THE NEWER POSTS,IT JUST INFURIATES ME HOW THESE NIGGAS STILL HAVENT GOT DELT WITH....GET READY CUZ ITS SURVIVING THE GAME STYLE,BUT YOU AINT ICE T...............T.O.S

Originally posted by BIGMANMCGEE+Aug 25 2005, 12:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIGMANMCGEE - Aug 25 2005, 12:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hatetown@Aug 24 2005, 04:23 PM

swoosh.jpg

houstons undisputed kings ,freeways, all city , gutters , mailboxes , grocery stores , redwood ,houston owned and operated since day one .. the all mighty

DEF THREATS !

I'm sorry but jade and damet aren't the only people in dts just in case you havnt been paying attention.

[/b]

Wow, have you been in a coma? Or are you in denile of the fact that DTS has been around and continues to get up? Either that or maybe your just blind.

and wow, groes..i suggest you keep painting spots where you dont have a chance of running into anyone. maybe walk deep into the woods and do your "pieces" on a piece of plywood and then tell everyone else how they suck and dont get up. douche. bumps for bk.nfm.dts.gy.kok.

something fun for a change.

enjoy.

<div id=vpdiv><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://pp.hotcodez.com/pp/list.pl?u=theskumbag" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowControls="0" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="true" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed>

</div>Video code provided by HotCodez.com

Originally posted by GrueCper@Aug 25 2005, 06:44 PM

yeps krunk on krack dnt get mad cause ur shit sucks an were gettin up more then u. fags like u only do graff for the image it gives u.

caper

KWC CFD RTL

haha ur krackin me up!! holy shit when the fuck did u get up more than me?? we'll c about that, drive around the freeways and let me know what u c .. :haha: :king:

dam this kid is funny :yuck:

post this spot as of today...

Originally posted by hatetown+Aug 25 2005, 03:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hatetown - Aug 25 2005, 03:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BIGMANMCGEE@Aug 25 2005, 12:48 PM

swoosh.jpg

DEF THREATS !

Wow, have you been in a coma? Or are you in denile of the fact that DTS has been around and continues to get up? Either that or maybe your just blind.

[/b]

Originally posted by blackhearts+Aug 27 2005, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackhearts - Aug 27 2005, 04:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>post this spot as of today...

Originally posted by hatetown@Aug 25 2005, 03:59 PM

Originally posted by BIGMANMCGEE@Aug 25 2005, 12:48 PM

swoosh.jpg

DEF THREATS !

[/b]

fo real nigga damn take a look around befor you start sayin shit man dts is up period all of em cause if they werent the prolly wouldnt be in dts, so befor you say shit take a sec n get your shit straight damn