went snowboarding for the first time in 2 years

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

fucking A i miss this shit! so fun. i haven't lost that much. there weren't any big hits built yet, so that has yet to be determined if i still have it in that dept. im back on the horse though. it was dope just cruising w/ lil bro and seeing how fucking good hes gotten.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bathoræ

...was just up in Red River last Thursday and Friday... :D

Sweet! I was parting in Red River on Friday night. Do you come to New Mexico often? I usually board in Angel Fire, but this year Red River has better snow, (still sucks though!) I wish they would allow boarding in Taos

FREE TAOS

Originally posted by bathoræ

:lol:

every day... ;)

I hadn't been boarding in 2 years, and even then I've only done so 3 times. Red River is pretty nice, but nothing beats Wolf Creek yet...

bathoræ, you live in New Mexico? If so what town, if you don't mind?

Guest HESHIANDET

actually, last year was the only year i didn't really get to go. but counting last year the 3 years before that i got to go like 10-5 times when i used to be going well over 100 days a season. it was my every waking moment. i've been riding since i was in the 4th grade. so thats like 13 or 14 years now. i remember resorts here on the eastcoast that didn't alllow snowboarding or i had to get tested and approved before i could go riding.....

I'm going for the first time in about three and a half weeks. I can't fucking wait.

I'm driving from London down to Courcheval in the French Alps, with a couple of girls to share the driving with and keep me 'entertained'.

Apparently Courcheval is where all the European Royal Families and super-rich go for their holidays, so hopefully there should be plenty of hot girls and opportunities for boosting some nice stuff.

nice!

New Snow Past Week: 2"

Weather at Report Time: Partly Cloudy

Road at Report Time: Clear

Midway Depth: 14" - 22" on Open Slopes

Surface Conditions: Machine Groomed

Skiing Conditions: All Open Trails are Good to Excellent

Trails Open: 13 slopes / Capitan, Deep Freeze, Top Knotch, Elk Ridge, Bull Run, Smokey Bear, Snow Park, Lower Sierra Blanca Trail, Lower Moonshine, Easy Street, Chair 5 Beginning Slope and Kiddie Korral

Lifts Open: Chairs 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 / Also 2 surface lifts The Gondola is open Saturday and Sunday for sightseers.

Trails Groomed This Morning: All open trails

Snowmaking Past 24 Hours: Yes

Forecast: Partly Cloudy AM and Sunny PM Thursday

*from Ski Apache

Archived