UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you no who you are

this is nothing to do with trains etc but its relevant to thw subject and i no the cunt reads this thread regular, you no who you are as well no names mentioned but keep names out of your mouth and stay out of other peoples buisness, to busy chatting shit about veryone else and wat there doing, how you no them, where they live, wat they look oike blah blah blah, it seems to me the more hardcore graff gets and the more police are trying to catch people the more stupid and loose with shit people get. :hatred: :hatred: :heated: :burned: :burned: :mad2: :mad2: :mean:

The Answer....

<span style='color:purple'>The reference to Saltdean United was take out of a mountain bike magazine of all things, called Mountain Bike UK. In it is a well funny cartoon called "Mint Sauce", about a mountain biking sheep! (Sort of sums up loco's warpped humour).Anyhow every issue has some words of wisdom printed around it, most of which at some time end up at the bottom of my profile page.</span> :cool:

Originally posted by Locofanclub

The Answer....

Anyhow every issue has some words of wisdom printed around it, most of which at some time end up at the bottom of my profile page. :cool:

Well its certainly an improvment from poems about Calais... :)

Originally posted by Locofanclub

The Answer....

<span style='color:purple'>The reference to Saltdean United was take out of a mountain bike magazine of all things, called Mountain Bike UK. In it is a well funny cartoon called "Mint Sauce", about a mountain biking sheep! (Sort of sums up loco's warpped humour).Anyhow every issue has some words of wisdom printed around it, most of which at some time end up at the bottom of my profile page.</span> :cool:

yehhh. i aint seen a mint sauce cartoon for loooong.

thought i recognised that quote from somewhere....

mint sauce is heavy... bit of an acquired taste tho init....

Archived