UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sofarok

that panel is probably at least 5 years old, but you cant fuck with classic letters, they will allways be in style

...i'd have said a full decade... you got any more? i saw his book once, that classic style is so hard to get bang on and he nailed it in jepsy like proportions...

note GM=Graff Mafia, quality crew name...

Originally posted by sir_clive

...i'd have said a full decade... you got any more? i saw his book once, that classic style is so hard to get bang on and he nailed it in jepsy like proportions...

note GM=Graff Mafia, quality crew name...

Yeah, I think its from about 95 when Snae was doing a lot of trains with Legs, Rench and Kerse.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by freeque

but Vynl and co... do me a favour.

Stop rising to the bait time and time again, coming out with the same old anti-american bollocks. It was getting boring about 8 months ago and it hasn't gotten any more interesting since.

Cheers lads.

A wise man speaks.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by southuk

was in london today, no wonder btp wanna crack down on writers, commuters completely fucked over with scratches and messy insides......sorry if that sounds 'pussy' to you boys but if there were less of that and more nice panles being produced then maybe they would not care as much? i dunno. i guess i cant talk, outta londoner.

never mind ignore this me just thinking out loud

You just fell victim to the train companies propaganda. Clean the stuf that looks nice and run the stuff that isn;t so appealing. Surprised a writer fell for that though. Think about this: which costs less to buff a pen tag or a wholecar?

Originally posted by b0b

You just fell victim to the train companies propaganda. Clean the stuf that looks nice and run the stuff that isn;t so appealing. Surprised a writer fell for that though. Think about this: which costs less to buff a pen tag or a wholecar?

i appreciate your feedback b0b. im not an active writer, like some ppl here, just observing and shit. and no, im no pig either.

but an ouuta londoner like me comes to london thinking i should spot a few nice panels running, but didnt really which is very understandable i know. thats not my point, really. i was just amazed with how fucking shite the commuters looked, which the scratches, etc. for me, i dont even think thats graffiti. its ugly looking shit. i couldnt even look out the window properly to see the graff on the tracks cause of that shit. i dunno why i just hate that....so i was just sitting there thinking hold on, this is why btp really wanna crack down on getting u boys. whats more appealing: a nice colourful panel or a window full of fucking shite scratches?

just rambling on now, sorry. 'pussy' boy me needs to learn the full 'rules' behind graff. but b0b, i didnt really see how your comment was realating to what i said first.......sorry :crazy:

anyway delete this if you want, just me rambling turning wierd. plus i bet i sound very young to all of yall.

i'll quit now, this forum is for pics anyway......cuss if you want to, im kinda expecting it.

Its all part of the game mate.

What you like and dislike is up to you but people are still gonna scratch windows and fuck things up because thats the way it is. Personally i love seeing messy scratches and drippy stains when i venture up to the big smoke cause thats what londons about.

Originally posted by OrangeFanta

Its all part of the game mate.

What you like and dislike is up to you but people are still gonna scratch windows and fuck things up because thats the way it is.

very true. i think i just still try to have respect for people at the same time, which probably sounds crazy when graff is basically rebelling and shit.

gone a bit deep into it me thinks..

Guest imported_b0b

southuk, it is a bit or a case of the chicken or the egg. Which came first, the crackdown or the damage? Now they have been cracking down on graf since before scratching and stainer additives came along which to me says the crackdowns are "to blame" (or to be more precise are the cause) of the very things you don't like to see. So it used to be people did just do a few panels and didn;t bomb the yard at all when they finished as they were nearly guarnateed a runner so why bother bomb? These days getting anything running, even a tag or two, is good. For scratching and messyness, well I have no problem with scratching or etch personally, as long as it is done with style. Someone scratching a weak handstyle in a window in inch wide letters is terrible as I am forced to look at their shit for years to come. Nicely done graffiti is a beautiful thing, this applies to peices, throws, dubs and tags and it doesn;t matter which medium they use.. Badly done graf is horrendous no matter which medium.

I am on a waffle too now, but basically there have always been crackdowns (I've had an eye on graf for over 15 years) but there hasn;t always been what you are on about. But still crackdowns shouldn't be an excuse for sloppy graf.

Also one of the good thing about graf is that it is what you make it. You think it should be pretty photorealistic productions; then do them. You think it is roller tags on tubes (a la Tox) then do it.

If you think graf should be more about quality work and less about damage than lead by example. You don't HAVE to do this or that.

does it even matter why they are cracking down...its all good to see sum fresh stains...me personally aint a huge fan on window etchs but nuffing like a big juicy stain...stop all this jibble bash about yeah crack down this crackdown that....they are cracking down you gotta think about this...you either leave it to cool and let all the usial toys hot it up or u take ur chances use your knowledge and visit yards you know well...just use ur minds wisely and dont make rash decissions

im amazed by the feedback, thanks ever so much b0b.

if i didnt like graffiti, i would not have taken an eye for it, or think about it as much as i do...its just i sometimes dont understand why i cant apprecaite every aspect of it like you all can. i have even been sketching for over like 3 years now and still cannot decide on a tag that i like!

:confused:

indecicive me.

Archived