UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dreamy days

ok...also spotted on connex....a garot colour pannel,a heap chrome, sokem menah couler pannels,one ask chrome black,variouse damage by the usial sorts, dpm ps,also see a next colour pannel...think it was gela?...garanteed runners at london bridge if you want sum flicks...

yeh i see the sokem menah 2day running at waterloo east just came down on the platform and it was there :) and i also see the heap pannel running thursday

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by printscreen

bigup loco ur flik collection mus take up sumspace dude

It looks like he has been raiding the flicks he got off me again..

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

where was bOb?

Working far too hard, doing the job of 3 people and having to re-install unstable servers whilst my C Ex was shouting about how my team are shit.

You could always email me to ask this stuff, rather than ask on a thread I don't check too often.

amazing, it worked first time. no offence but some of you guys must be fucking spastics if you cant post pics. i know precisely fuck all about computers and it didnt seem hard at all. oh well.

ps sorry for the quality, the 7250i is a piece of shit, especially in the hands of a woman.

Originally posted by b0b

Working far too hard, doing the job of 3 people and having to re-install unstable servers whilst my C Ex was shouting about how my team are shit.

You could always email me to ask this stuff, rather than ask on a thread I don't check too often.

Thats the reason i thought!!!! Your overworked n underpayed bOb...Its time for a day out!!!! :cool:

its not hard heroin dart. i assumed it was really complicated since everyone always seems to have problems, thats why i've never bothered posting before.

go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account

take the picture you want and place in on your desk top

click on the browse button once you have logged into your photobucket library

go to desktop and find the picture you have placed on your desktop

click submit

then copy the address in the IMG box by right click dragging over it and selecting copy

start a new post on 12oz, right click and the select paste

that should plaste the address of the picture

job done

Archived