UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AllTheKingsMen

we also paint clean trains too...and the yank ways i was brought up with also saved your asses in WW2..and our yank weapons also saved your asses in the faulklands......so get off that yankee doodle dandee shit and take those nasty ass NY yankee caps off that everyone in england wears...its sickening..more people like the yankees here then in the bronx...and i just can't cope with the fact that the same people in england that talk shit about the way we do shit in america wear NY hats..

besides, if you want to support a real team go get a florida marlins hat...

good point with the hats, personally i think they look stupid as well, they where alrite wen a few peeps rocked them. now there just like a dirty whore theyve been used n abused n everyones got one. 1 thing i will disagree on is your attitude, do you seriously expect to see a painted train running every day??, they get cleaned on the regular lad. trust me a lot of trains get painted and thats not just in london, theres some crews out of london wat are wounding steel on a regular.........

I don't normally bother posting on this website anymore, but Vynl and co... do me a favour.

Stop rising to the bait time and time again, coming out with the same old anti-american bollocks. It was getting boring about 8 months ago and it hasn't gotten any more interesting since.

Cheers lads.

Originally posted by 1inAMillion

I also like how you have already been quoted saying the scene in London is "off the chain". But, as you say, "that's all hype".

One second you are from Bermondsey. The next minute you are promoting the Florida Marlins [is it a coincidence that they just won the World Series a few months ago?]. You're obviously mad street, and I can't fuck with you, so I'll make it easier for everybody to hate on me:

I paint my frieghts and I've done my tubes [that would be in the present tense if I were in London right now like you are, but I guess you are too busy posting on 12oz.].

I've been to three of the last four World Series, and that was all with the New York Yankees (how many have you been to, Marlins toy?).

And yes, I do support Manchester United.

too busy posting on 12 oz??? i havent posted on here for over a year probably until i posted on this thread...and the fact that everything in this country closes at 11pm gives me a little extra time to look at the flix from back home...

and the fact that you support the yankees and man u says more about you then i need to bother typing....

so get off your high horse and shut the fuck up..you need to calm down and stop kidding yourself about this shit..its a message board...

the matter about the falklands is that you would have lost them until you commisioned us for weapons and shit...you need us as much as we need you...it's as simple as that...

the scene in general here is 'off the chain' as we do say in MIAMI..where i am from dick...thats why i support the marlins..thats why i have seen them win the world series twice...you cunt.. and the only thing that i said was hype was the talk..not the action...

Originally posted by freeque

Stop rising to the bait time and time again, coming out with the same old anti-american bollocks. It was getting boring about 8 months ago and it hasn't gotten any more interesting since.

good point i've deleted all the offending posts.;)

i like americans very much... they slacked off their jobs enough to let me paint their subway... all these brits who bitch about american foreign policy don't seem to understand that its the same as british foreign policy; sell high capitalism and universal suffrage to the whole world regardless of cultural or moral differences, maybe also force some countries to adopt it. If you don't like it vote for the green party.

Bomb Chirac not Iraq

i like americans very much... they slacked off their jobs enough to let me paint their subway... all these brits who bitch about american foreign policy don't seem to understand that its the same as british foreign policy; sell high capitalism and universal suffrage to the whole world regardless of cultural or moral differences, maybe also force some countries to adopt it. If you don't like it vote for the green party.

Well said!

was in london today, no wonder btp wanna crack down on writers, commuters completely fucked over with scratches and messy insides......sorry if that sounds 'pussy' to you boys but if there were less of that and more nice panles being produced then maybe they would not care as much? i dunno. i guess i cant talk, outta londoner.

never mind ignore this me just thinking out loud

Originally posted by Locofanclub

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd22b3127cceb9f8ebd5d9c70000002610'> Pull out all the stops blokes!!!! Photo resusitate this thread!!!! Oh and SE-Four, Millwall in Europe! :shook:

i think i have got a flick of the other half of that train by skare~??? will dig it out in a few days as i am off on hols.... well work but gotta make it sound better:o

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Pull out all the stops blokes!!!! Photo resusitate this thread!!!! Oh and SE-Four, Millwall in Europe! :shook: [/b]

I can see it now, Millwall Vs AC Milan at the Den..Now doesn`t that sound mouth watering :lol:

Originally posted by hopeizm

Does this mean writers are going back to more traditional styles these days instead of the bubbly euro stuff?

forgive me if im being ignorant, im oldschool (According to some little kid down a hall of fame recently) hahahahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :p

yeah i think it's a bit both really, but i think its good to try different styles...but personally i tend to do more traditional styles...

nice snaye......

nice one hopeizm.... likeing your style in uk BB......peace...

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by hopeizm

Does this mean writers are going back to more traditional styles these days instead of the bubbly euro stuff?

that panel is probably at least 5 years old, but you cant fuck with classic letters, they will allways be in style

Archived