UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 pound a pint in london were im from on tuesadays and thursdays,

only mugs pay for graphotisms, i have never paid a penny for it.

i dont mind it but if i paid 15 buk (wich i wouldnt) i wouldnt b happy. but for free i aint gona complaine.and if i cant steal it ill look for a PDF version of it. and download it...... maybe i might make a pdf version of wordplay and share it about , cause i no it suks to pay money for anything apart from hookers..

fair play, graphotism has fallen off no thanks to the many pages of adverts, fashion an fancy night shots of yards an the like. but when a magazine comes out that does represent for the scene as a whole, i believe it should be supported. we would all like to get published in some way or another instead of being forgot in the many forum pages on the net. paint a burner, post it on the net. nothing, who gives a fhuk. send your flick to a magazine, it gets printed. you got a big fat smile on your face. and you can show the magazine to your grandma without getting her up from in front of the telly whilst come dancing is on. everybodys happy.

Originally posted by steven whoreking@Dec 11 2005, 08:10 PM

nang bare heavy graffing on the silverlink at st.ratford just now. 'rink' and some others i think... not finished but it was still blatently too reckless.

come blud talk da quuens english ya nah or ill set ma mansdem on you,bumbaclat

No, dont post flicks from wordplay.......Like someone said earlier, if something is made it needs to be supported

Yes maybe you shouldnt have to pay to see graff, but you should have to pay to see magazine because they actually cost a lot of money to get printed, I know for a fact that its is only 10 quid this time because of the large printing costs........It has something like 25 more pages than BA3........And that was £10 also........

Also, I dont know about anyone else but I like having a nice collection of mags and its a lot nice to have something physical to look at rather than looking at some shitty scanned flicks on here

[attachmentid=25900]asew heres your sneak preveiw of a wordplay page...

now stop with all the shit saying your going to post it on the net..

you start doing things liek that its how issue four dont get made and your the sort of dick that spoils it for every one else.. you take the money from what little money they make out of this magazine to put into publishing for bigger and better things or for diffo ideas along the same lines..

issue3_pic.jpg.e3b6f9514cf57b22d29c600808c457e4.jpg

no one's saying u have to pay to see graffiti, if u want to go and find it then u can free of charge.

but if u want to see lots all inside one magazine then stop being tight and go buy a magazine...thats ur choice but dont be a cunt and criticize people that have taken the time to create something for other people who will appreciate it. Dont hate, appreciate.

look ok i aint hating.

im just a cheap ass i hate to pay for something wen i can get it free. im sorry. thats just the way iam. i aint got much money as it is,

then whos fault isit the person who hosts it or the person who downloads it? cause i aint forcing no one to download anything

its there to download its up to , to make your choice, if u want to support the mag then go buy it.

plus i aint posted no links nor do i intend to post any links to download of the mag, :love2:

Archived