UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bedford@Dec 10 2005, 12:18 AM

so just cause the photo shows that it means the rest of the train wasnt done? just cause you dont see it does not mean it dont happen... and your true there not to the tops off the window but its good enough for me ladd...

yeah those 442 trains are big motherfuckers, you need a ladder or long legs to get past the windows...

those trains dont normally get painted on, and I bet SWT were real fucked off as those trains are used on their most important line, and they are treated as top priority! haha cunts!

anybody got a better pic or the rest of the train?

Originally posted by bedford@Dec 9 2005, 07:18 PM

so just cause the photo shows that it means the rest of the train wasnt done? just cause you dont see it does not mean it dont happen... and your true there not to the tops off the window but its good enough for me ladd...

go on http://www.fotolog.net/lord_piro a read what it says below the flick "its 2 window down wholecars running.." i think that thedrifter is correct but any way what does it matter just thought id let you know..

Originally posted by midas_ups+Dec 10 2005, 05:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (midas_ups - Dec 10 2005, 05:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lestalad@Dec 9 2005, 02:40 PM

has any one checked out the new word play magazine. full of nice panels.

Nope, considering it gone up to a tenner, ill wait till a mate gets it.

Is it bigger than the last a5 one?

[/b]

i think its a4 now, hence the increase in cost.

either way, its better than graphotism!

THA MAG IS 116 PAGES.. ITS A4..GOT OVER 200 STEEL FLIX NOT TO MENTION WALLS AND BOMBINGS... YOU SAY YOU WILL WAIT FOR A MATE TO GET IT.. BUT I BET YOUR THE TYPE OF CUNT THAT BUYS GRAPHOTISM RELIGIOUSLY JUST TO SEE WHAT AROE DONE LAST... THIS MAGAZINE IIS FULL OF MORE BUMPKIN GRAFF THEN EVER WITH FEATURES FROM WRITERS AND CREWS THAT ARE DOING THINGS NOW.. YRP,NKA,COST,JAK TO SAY THE LEAST.. ITS AS FICK AS A GRAPHTISM ISSUE BUT DOESNT HAVE ALL THE ADVERTISEING AND SCRAP TRAINS AND FOREIGN BABBLE THIS MAGS FOR WRITERS BY WRITERSS NOT SOME DESIGNER IN A POSH OFFICE ITS DONE FOR THE LOVE NOT TO LINE SOME FAT CUNTS WALLET...

Originally posted by bedford@Dec 10 2005, 12:43 PM

THA MAG IS 116 PAGES.. ITS A4..GOT OVER 200 STEEL FLIX NOT TO MENTION WALLS AND BOMBINGS... YOU SAY YOU WILL WAIT FOR A MATE TO GET IT.. BUT I BET YOUR THE TYPE OF CUNT THAT BUYS GRAPHOTISM RELIGIOUSLY JUST TO SEE WHAT AROE DONE LAST... THIS MAGAZINE IIS FULL OF MORE BUMPKIN GRAFF THEN EVER WITH FEATURES FROM WRITERS AND CREWS THAT ARE DOING THINGS NOW.. YRP,NKA,COST,JAK TO SAY THE LEAST.. ITS AS FICK AS A GRAPHTISM ISSUE BUT DOESNT HAVE ALL THE ADVERTISEING AND SCRAP TRAINS AND FOREIGN BABBLE THIS MAGS FOR WRITERS BY WRITERSS NOT SOME DESIGNER IN A POSH OFFICE ITS DONE FOR THE LOVE NOT TO LINE SOME FAT CUNTS WALLET...

a) I hate aroes stuff

b) the only reason i wait for a mate to buy it is beacuse i have more important stuff to spend the little cash i earn on than a magazine.

Anyways the last one i bought, id seen about 70% of the stuff on here,fotolog,through mates, or on graphotism.

Up yours capitals boy.

Graphotism, the biggest pile of commercial, sticker, stencil street art, legal lovin bollox eva!! for what used to be an alright mag years back what a fall off!! all it is is fuckin overpriced toilet paper!!!

Look foward to seeing the new word play!!

the thing is with graphotism . they really let them selves down by ripping people off etc . like the above said it was once a good mag, but soon turned into a money makin scam and i can;t believe people still bye it. if they carried on the way they started it would be popular world wide instead of hated world wide. i hope the people behind graphotism catch aids and die a horrible and slow death.thats because you fucked me over on an order years ago you cunts

word play all the way . well done lads

Archived